KoruWorks S14 Project

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

revel
Eet Bacon

KoruWorks S14 Project

Post by revel »

This is the FOERST official KoruWorks Project car. 1995 Zenki S14 SE.

Of course me being me, the very FOERST mod was some Rays/Volks SF Disk mesh wheels. 16x9+10 fronts and 16x10-4 rears wrapped with 205/55s

Started out bone stock. Automatic. Being an auto means less chance of anyone having messed with it with exception of Nissan or other service shop. Underside was clean as heck. Interior was a different story. So FOERST couple things I did was replacing nasty, broken, or non-functional interior bits. Upgraded the stereo and got rid of the nasty factory wheel for a nice quick release and deep dish wheel.

Stage One. Basic suspension and brake upgrades. FortuneAuto 510 coils, Nismo powerbrace, PBM tension rods, PBM traction rods, PBM toe rods, PBM RUCAs, and ISIS subframe collars for suspension. Z32 brakes, EBC red pads, PowerSlot slotted rotors (still waiting on the fronts), R33 ebrake cables, and Z32 BMC for brake upgrades. Also threw on some ARP wheel studs for good measure.

And after its FOERST trip to GTE for an alignment (well after a bit of work to the rear fenders to fit the 16x10s)

Stage Two. Motor swap. Motor of choice-1JZGTE VVTi and R154. Found out the hard way that some of the 1JZ VVTi motors are full DBW (pulled from a JZX110). Ordered the correct JZX100 1JZ VVTi and started the teardown to make sure its proper throughout and throw on some new gaskets after giving it a good cleaning.

Still working out the full game plan for the motor. More than likely going top mount, bigger turbo, bigger injectors, standalone ecu, cams, and rebuilding the R154 with Marlin Crawler bits. Already picked up an Exedy Hyper Single, ARP flywheel bolts, and ARP head studs.
conrad_s13.5
Imitation Crab Meat

Re: KoruWorks S14 Project

Post by conrad_s13.5 »

:teethslay:

Dude,... i can get stoked on this

shit,.. i already am.

hellz yeah
(OΞO/- -\OΞO)
cONtRol FReAkS <--- CLicK it!
struka
Slippery When Westicles

Post by struka »

Super awesome.
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

and the modernized zenki headlights are done. installed and operational, including city lights. plus some aero
Abactus
Rock Smoke

Post by Abactus »

looks good
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Love what you guys did to achieve those eyes.
Top notch!!!
kalifornia087
Rock Smoke

Post by kalifornia087 »

This car makes me wish I had s14
go fast or die
struka
Slippery When Westicles

Post by struka »

That looks soooo good. Makes me wish my s14 was clean but that's not happening.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

plans have slightly been altered. no more 1jz vvti. instead..........1.5jz......and a very nice r154. both proper built. NA 2jzge bottom end. 1jz head with BC springs/retainers/272cams, Titan gears, twin scroll ex mani, gt3584r, 2.5mm Cometic HG, Meziere electric water pump, AEM V1, HKS DLI, ATI damper, MTR dual feed fuel rail, 900cc injectors, OS Giken twin plate, and a slew of other fresh bits on the motor. After we agreed on the price a mutual friend delivered it in about 3days. Plans are to de-tune for pump gas (was built to run e85) and a few other minor changes. In the end am hoping for about 450tq/500hp.

S14 should be going into heart removal surgery next week. See how that goes then start working on the fresh heart transplant once I have collected the necessary parts.
Greg
Muscle Milk

Post by Greg »

I would no de-tune for pump gas. E-85 is 107 octane, yeah you'll use more, but it's cheaper and makes super safe HP.
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

Greg wrote:I would no de-tune for pump gas. E-85 is 107 octane, yeah you'll use more, but it's cheaper and makes super safe HP.
very true, but then i have same problem i have with the s13. carrying fuel jugs/cans to events...and usually have some leftover on the return as well. the other side to this decision is i have no intention of making the 670tq/630whp at 30psi that this motor was making before it was pulled out of Paki's SC300. well atleast not anytime soon. basically doubling power/torque numbers from what i am used to is a rather large leap of faith in my driving that i am not willing to make.

if ever bite the bullet and pick up an enclosed trailer then that could very well change. until then its pump gas.

in other news:

toe needs to be adjusted from factory setting to near zero. camber needs to go from -2.3 to near zero. fenders need to be trimmed and sealed. test fitment under compression. then the flares can get some rivets.
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

man equips are awesome. keep up the good work T.
please believe
HATERDAN
Purple Drank

Post by HATERDAN »

P.Haire wrote:man flares are gay. keep up the good work T.
-dan
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

there isnt an overfender big enough to house all my meat dan
HATERDAN
Purple Drank

Post by HATERDAN »

revel wrote:there isnt an overfender big enough to house all my meat dan

buy stock in whatever company makes axles cause you are going to need them