Southeast Drift Challenge 3 4.10.10 Atlanta, GA

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

down_shift
Muscle Milk

Southeast Drift Challenge 3 4.10.10 Atlanta, GA

Post by down_shift »

Register!

SOUTHEASTDRIFT.com presents

"Southeast Drift Challenge 3"

Single car and tandem drift competition

1st competition event of 2010!

***You must register through the link above***

We are not accepting paypal if you have not already gone through motorsportsreg.com
Thank you!

Saturday April 10th @ Atlanta's Turner Field Blue Lot

Address:
Turner Field
755 Hank Aaron Drive
Atlanta, GA. 30315

In the heart of downtown Atlanta.

Registration & Tech: 7:30am-9:00am
Mandatory Driver's Meeting: 9:15am – 9:45am (DO NOT BE LATE IF YOU PLAN ON DRIVING) Cars on Track: 10:00am – 6:00pm

Pre-registration =$129.95
Passengers are $20.00 at the gate. CASH ONLY valid all day. HELMET REQUIRED and NOT PROVIDED.
Spectators are $10.00 all day Pay at the gate *cash only*

***Refund Policy***
We will not be allowing refunds at this event. It is your responsibility to sell your spot to another driver.

50 total driver cap. Maximum of 32 single driver spots to be sold. Don't miss out.

PAYMENT INFO:
You must go through our link at motorsportsreg.com in order to complete registration. Its very simple. Follow the link below and complete your info than chose the product and pay through paypal.com. There will be a choice of run groups just like last time. Make sure to choose the right group. For example do not choose the tandem group selection if you are not already approved. You will be moved into the next available singles run group. Follow the LINK.

TECH FORM:
CLICK HERE

**THERE WILL BE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY ON ALL CARS THAT DO NOT PASS TECH THE DAY OF THE EVENT. IF YOUR CAR DOES NOT PASS TECH YOU WILL NOT DRIVE AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND!!! IT IS IMPORTANT THAT DRIVERS GET TECHED BEFORE HAND TO ALLOW MUCH NEEDED TIME TO PASS TECH**

WE REACHED 98% AT OUR LAST EVENT WITH TECH. LETS GET IT TO 100% THIS TIME.

TENATIVE SCHEDULE:*
7:00AM Facility Opens
7:30AM Registration, Driver Check In, and Technical Inspection Begins
9:15AM - 9:45AM Drivers meeting "IF YOU ARE LATE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DRIVE"
10:00AM - Practice Sessions Begin
6:00PM - Event is Over
6:30PM - Facility Closes/Secure Track

Driver Instruction leading up to drivers' meeting:
* Please take your car to the pit entrance and prep your car for inspection.
* After tech you will pit at your designated parking spot unless you are the 1st run group out. You will need to pre-stage.
* Wait for the drivers meeting.
**Spectators/Passengers should be paid for at the gate and take their waiver to the registration table where they'll get their wristband. ** There will be a designated passengers section near the pit lane for ease. Also there will not be passenger tickets at the event just wrist bands. This should make for lots of seat time.

DETAILS:
This event will cater to both beginner and advanced drivers along with high and low horsepower vehicles.

Grounds speed limit is STRICTLY SET @ 5 mph and the paddock speed limit is 5 mph, both will be strictly enforced. Failure to obey this and all other rules will result in dismissal from the event and loss of all entry fees.

MEDIA:
All media people will not be allowed on the track at anytime unless approved by track official. There will be a section cleared out on the outside of the track for some great pictures. Contact Marcos@southeastdrift.com for more information.

MISCELLANEOUS:
NO GASOLINE/FUELING WILL BE ALLOWED AT THE EVENT. The City of Atlanta is not allowing us to have any fuel on site what so ever at the event or future events at Turner field. Any driver with fuel or seen with fuel by the City of Atlanta will recieve a citation by an officer. Last event the fire marshall made several random visits to check on us. Please come to the event fully prepared and properly fueled for the day.

Any person or persons engaging in an unsafe or inappropriate behavior on or off the track as deemed by the event organizers, track officials, and/or venue, will not be tolerated. Failure to follow any of the aforementioned rules will result in such individuals being removed from the premises without refund and depending on the severity of the incident, possible banishment from any other southeastdrift.com events.

WE WILL HAVE A FOOD VENDOR AT THE EVENT. You do not have to bring your own food or drinks. We encourage you to patronize "Drift Inn" run by George. Stop by and say hello. He has super low prices and great food.

RIP Garage will be offering tire changing services all day.

DISCLAIMER:
Southeastdrift.com may revise event details, rules, schedule, and/or any other related information at any time with or without notice at any time by updating the http://www.southeastdrift.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; website. We cannot possibly review all sites linked to or from our site and disclaim all responsibility for their content. If you have any questions that you do not feel are addressed on our website please contact Marcos@southeastdrift.com.

For questions or concerns regarding the event or for information about becoming a sponsor please send an email to Marcos@southeastdrift.com.

For information about becoming a sponsor of the event contact Marcos@southeastdrift.com.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Mischif
Clam Salesman

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 3 4.10.10 Atlanta, GA

Post by Mischif »

Before I scrolled down all the way I thought you made the flyer from the Rowdy in Atlanta pic. You should have, though.
Dr. Marlow wrote:i take in crons and spit out dick rides
Greg wrote:the pink hole isn't big enough, although I do fancy a little rumpy pumpy.
Black Guy wrote:See that WPS in the background? Stands for white people shit. Not my problem.
mischivous::home
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Re: Southeast Drift Challenge 3 4.10.10 Atlanta

Post by down_shift »

kitten mittens
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

awesome flyer dude. i'll blog it.
please believe
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

reg'd
FooSchnickens
Rock Smoke

Post by FooSchnickens »

Oh crackers, I think I'm gonna be out of town that weekend...
f00tography
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!
fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
ChadMK4
Purple Drank

Post by ChadMK4 »

Reg'd.
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

Awesome flyer! Hope my car will be back from turbo/engine overhaul party by then, I'll try to make it out if so.
Mischif
Clam Salesman

Post by Mischif »

Is the Mad Bavarian gonna be up for this event?
Dr. Marlow wrote:i take in crons and spit out dick rides
Greg wrote:the pink hole isn't big enough, although I do fancy a little rumpy pumpy.
Black Guy wrote:See that WPS in the background? Stands for white people shit. Not my problem.
mischivous::home
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

i might be there.
please believe
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

P.Haire wrote:i might be there.
that is unacceptable answer. if you and pittsy arent announcing i am boycotting
Greg
Muscle Milk

Post by Greg »

this might be the FOERST drift event I can spectate at this year. and by spectate I mean stand by someone's truck and shoot the shit all day.
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

Greg wrote:...and by spectate I mean stand by someone's truck and shoot the shit all day.
sounds like heaven to me. it's the little things...
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
jsquared
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by jsquared »

I think Ill be on the Chattooga gettin my kayak on that weekend :( Its where they filmed Deliverance if that makes anyone feel better.
siccccckkkkkkkk
Greg
Muscle Milk

Post by Greg »

I miss Charlie
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.