Private drift day for the ladies?

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Tracy
Imitation Crab Meat

Private drift day for the ladies?

Post by Tracy »

If you are a woman interested in a private day of drifting, let me know and I can put together a little event for us. It will cost about $160 each if we can get 15 girls together. Dan (no other boys) and I can give instruction or you can just have at it. Not sure of the date, just feeling it out right now. You can email me tracyshayhorn@gmail.com You would need your own car and it probably be at AMS. I have 3 so far. The only way men can come is if they let their woman borrow their car and that is only to be a passenger, not drive.

p.s. if you have ever had an issue with me, let's just called it squashed in the name of women driving and getting better at it. I have no issue with any females I can think of, but I realize the feeling is not always mutual. Just thought I would put that out there. :heartbeat:
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Re: Private drift day for the ladies?

Post by down_shift »

do women feel regular events are off putting?
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Tracy
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Tracy »

Yea, from what I have heard they don't want to embarrass themselves or take up other people's track time by spinning out. Either way, private days are pretty regular. Why not have one for the ladies so they can spread their wings and feel free? LOL
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

OH, DOES AMS HAVE A KITCHEN THAT BIG?
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
Tracy
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Tracy »

^^^^This is totally true! I am hoping to teach women how to balance drifting and kitchen. Sound cool?

May have a sponsor or 2 for the female private drift day event making it low cost or free. Stay tuned.....
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

snicker snicker. good luck with your event.
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

charlie wrote:OH, DOES AMS HAVE A KITCHEN THAT BIG?
Total post of the day material. Well played :).
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

that MFR has been killing it all week.
please believe
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

Tracy wrote:Yea, from what I have heard they don't want to embarrass themselves or take up other people's track time by spinning out. Either way, private days are pretty regular. Why not have one for the ladies so they can spread their wings and feel free? LOL
sounds like any of the new people. guess if you can get funds for being ladies why not.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Greg
Muscle Milk

Post by Greg »

will there be lots of sandwiches for the fellows to snack on?
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
foilman
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by foilman »

I'll lend my ride to a hot chick.
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing

Post by LilAfrikan »

charlie wrote:OH, DOES AMS HAVE A KITCHEN THAT BIG?
lol for all the men that are going to be cooking for me ;) i don't knnnooooowwwwwww. *snicker snicker*
LilAfrikan
Past the Hazing

Post by LilAfrikan »

I think all the DMrs know that I don't care what day it is, I want to drive, but to bad I don't have a car and definitely don't have the money...and definitely don't want to borrow anyone's car in fear that i'd blow up the engine or something stupid.

sooo.... yeah.

Tracy, do u know 15 girls that can come? I know like one girl that has a car and can drive....which is you. So yeah. :? :domo:
Mischif
Clam Salesman

Post by Mischif »

Is male media okay?
Dr. Marlow wrote:i take in crons and spit out dick rides
Greg wrote:the pink hole isn't big enough, although I do fancy a little rumpy pumpy.
Black Guy wrote:See that WPS in the background? Stands for white people shit. Not my problem.
mischivous::home
Epik
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Epik »

i'm fwd ing this to a lady i know that can drive the hell out of her s13. her hubby own Showzone in charleston and i've watched her progress big time over the past 2 years in MB.

on a side bote.. watching BR3 tonite.. nice kill on the Lambo, Tracy.. funny ish.
MBDrift's 1997 German Miata