Mountain Run THIS SATURDAY! [may 22nd]

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

We need the SC motor in the hachi. Supra power all the way!
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

How about a motor from an 86 Supra?
:twisted:
EVOsaiyanPrince
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by EVOsaiyanPrince »

DAAAAMN the Guest just got Matrixed on with his UNC IP address.

The 2 best fighter jets for the greatest airforce in the world.

Post by Guest »

nobody wrote:Nah, he just works there.
took you a while.
i enjoy the forums & choose not to stir up any trouble. x my heart
staying a guest will work for me.
jo

Post by jo »

well you could just register if your playing nice:P no one cares one way or another.
EVOsaiyanPrince
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by EVOsaiyanPrince »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It would be funny if the guest registers his name as guest :lol: :lol: :lol:

The 2 best fighter jets for the greatest airforce in the world.
speedminded
Fresh Meat

Post by speedminded »

The weather looks perfect for tomorrow with the scattered T-Storms not starting until 3pm...we all know how accurate weather forecasts are though. Rain just makes it all more fun :D

Any idea how many people are wanting to go...? I know 2 or 3 people from IA that are planning to be there but not sure about this side of the world....I'll be preparing the hamburgers tonight and was hoping for a estimate so I don't get too little. Last time I bought like 4 lbs. which made about 12 hamburgers...plenty for the 5 or 6 people that were there. Maybe I just need an extra lb or two this time.

nobody summed up most of the details but if you have any questions just e-mail or call me at (706) 265-5738 [cell].

If anyone would like to bring anything:

Hamburger - Jason
Buns (for hamburger) - Pablo
Lettuce - (I'll bring lettuce & tomato if no one replies)
Tomato
salad? (potato, coleslaw, etc.) Ryan

Chips - nobody
Snacks
Drinks

Condiments - Pablo
Utensils - Jason
Papertowel roll or napkins - nobody
Paper plates - nobody
Charcoal - Jason
jo

Post by jo »

So far confirmed we have Andy, Hooman, Charlie, and I. Sam is riding along still I think. I'm picking him up in the morning whether he likes it or not! Possibly Scooby Pilot from IA [or so he said last night! I hope so cuz he rullllllez!] and maybe my friend Dan. I'm trying to get confirms now. If there's anything not bought up, we'll try and grab some more of it tonight.

I'm *so* excited!
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

EVOsaiyanPrince wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It would be funny if the guest registers his name as guest :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol... they can't... i have that name blocked.
:D
that would be a smoothe one, though.
Last edited by andysapp on Fri May 21, 2004 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

speedminded wrote:Snacks - Andy
I'll bring some snax. I'd bring drinks too... but you don't want a cooler full of soda in my car. :twisted:
All my drifting would make for an interesting "opening soda" ceremony.

OutDriveU
Ripe Meat

Post by OutDriveU »

when do you expect to be back in ATL? I could go but I have to be somewhere in marietta at 4.
jo

Post by jo »

We're going to be up there before noon, so it really depends. I don't think we'll be staying into the night or anything. You could always leave early if we end up staying too late. I figured we'd leave by 4, though. A lot of people have stuff to do tomorrow.

Post by Guest »

It's nothing formal, we usually meet a few new people up there and others come and go as they please. You can leave whenever, I know a couple people need to head out before 2pm but that still allows about about 1 hour or so of driving after lunch...depends on how long you want to eat hamburgers and shoot the shit. I'm usually one of the FOERST out of the parking lot and hitting the roads again because afterall that's the reason why I'm up there.

This time I want to take the time to get some flyby footage of everyone coming out of a turn and a few more things...Not sure where to get the drift action going, 180 can be a little tricky, but we shouldn't be discussing it on a public forum anyways :wink:

I'll program my scanner for the counties we'll be in and if anyone wants to do some real "Rally" driving I know where miles and miles of National Forest Service roads are just 5 minutes from the TWO...you can actually take those roads all the way back down to Dahlonega or you can even go across to Ellijay without ever seeing a paved road. My car won't ever be on them but it's the best place to learn how to control your vehicle and learn some mad drifting skills. Sometimes I wish I still had my old 1st gen integra to show people how off-road is done in a FWD.
speedminded
Fresh Meat

Post by speedminded »

hmm...I just posted as a Guest, sorry.
darkducati
Purple Drank

Post by darkducati »

speedminded wrote:hmm...I just posted as a Guest, sorry.
How dare you! If you do it again, we'll kill you. :D

I wish I could go, but I will be picking up the bike at 10am so it ain't gonna work. However, on june 5th, you will all get owned! LOL
Beans and cornbread.