SED "Triple Threat 3" Numero Uno Atlanta May 9th

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

down_shift
Muscle Milk

SED "Triple Threat 3" Numero Uno Atlanta May 9th

Post by down_shift »

Register!

SOUTHEAST DRIFT present

"Triple Threat 3" RD. 1

Third annual open drift practice summer series. Single and tandem groups.

***You must register through the link above***

We are not accepting paypal if you have not already gone through motorsportsreg.com
Thank you!

Sunday May 9th @ Atlanta's Turner Field Blue Lot

Address:
Turner Field
755 Hank Aaron Drive
Atlanta, GA. 30315

In the heart of downtown Atlanta.

Registration & Tech: 7:30am-9:00am
Mandatory Driver's Meeting: 9:15am – 9:45am (DO NOT BE LATE IF YOU PLAN ON DRIVING)
Cars on Track: 10:00am – 6:00pm

Pre-registration =$129.95
Passengers are $20.00 at the gate. CASH ONLY valid all day. HELMET REQUIRED and NOT PROVIDED.
Spectators are $10.00 all day Pay at the gate *cash only*

***Refund Policy***
We will not be allowing refunds at this event. It is your responsibility to sell your spot to another driver.

50 total driver cap. This event is the day after Formula Drift rd.2 at Road Atlanta. We are expecting some out of towners so don't wait and miss out.

PAYMENT INFO:
You must go through our link at motorsportsreg.com in order to complete registration. Its very simple. Follow the link below and complete your info than chose the product and pay through paypal.com. There will be a choice of run groups just like last time. Make sure to choose the right group. For example do not choose the tandem group selection if you are not already approved. You will be moved into the next available singles run group. Follow the LINK.

TECH FORM:
CLICK HERE

**THERE WILL BE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY ON ALL CARS THAT DO NOT PASS TECH THE DAY OF THE EVENT. IF YOUR CAR DOES NOT PASS TECH YOU WILL NOT DRIVE AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND!!! IT IS IMPORTANT THAT DRIVERS GET TECHED BEFORE HAND TO ALLOW MUCH NEEDED TIME TO PASS TECH**

WE REACHED 94.3% AT OUR LAST EVENT WITH TECH. LETS GET IT TO 100% THIS TIME.

TENATIVE SCHEDULE:*
7:00AM Facility Opens
7:30AM Registration, Driver Check In, and Technical Inspection Begins
9:15AM - 9:45AM Drivers meeting "IF YOU ARE LATE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DRIVE"
10:00AM - Practice Sessions Begin
6:00PM - Event is Over
6:30PM - Facility Closes/Secure Track

Driver Instruction leading up to drivers' meeting:
* Please take your car to the pit entrance and prep your car for inspection.
* After tech you will pit at your designated parking spot unless you are the 1st run group out. You will need to pre-stage.
* Wait for the drivers meeting.
**Spectators/Passengers should be paid for at the gate and take their waiver to the registration table where they'll get their wristband. ** There will be a designated passengers section near the pit lane for ease. Also there will not be passenger tickets at the event just wrist bands. This should make for lots of seat time.

DETAILS:
This event will cater to both beginner and advanced drivers along with high and low horsepower vehicles.

Grounds speed limit is STRICTLY SET @ 5 mph and the paddock speed limit is 5 mph, both will be strictly enforced. Failure to obey this and all other rules will result in dismissal from the event and loss of all entry fees.

MEDIA:
All media people will not be allowed on the track at anytime unless approved by track official. There will be a section cleared out on the outside of the track for some great pictures. Contact Marcos@southeastdrift.com for more information.

MISCELLANEOUS:
NO GASOLINE/FUELING WILL BE ALLOWED AT THE EVENT. The City of Atlanta is not allowing us to have any fuel on site what so ever at the event or future events at Turner field. Any driver with fuel or seen with fuel by the City of Atlanta will recieve a citation (several hundred bucks) by an officer. Last event the fire marshall made several random visits to check on us. Please come to the event fully prepared and properly fueled for the day.

Any person or persons engaging in an unsafe or inappropriate behavior on or off the track as deemed by the event organizers, track officials, and/or venue, will not be tolerated. Failure to follow any of the aforementioned rules will result in such individuals being removed from the premises without refund and depending on the severity of the incident, possible banishment from any other southeastdrift.com events.

WE WILL HAVE A FOOD VENDOR AT THE EVENT. You do not have to bring your own food or drinks. We encourage you to patronize "Drift Inn" run by George. Stop by and say hello. He has super low prices and great food.

RIP Garage will be offering tire changing services all day.

DISCLAIMER:
Southeastdrift.com may revise event details, rules, schedule, and/or any other related information at any time with or without notice at any time by updating the http://www.southeastdrift.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; website. We cannot possibly review all sites linked to or from our site and disclaim all responsibility for their content.

For questions or concerns regarding the event or for information about becoming a series sponsor please send an email to Marcos@southeastdrift.com.
Last edited by down_shift on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo

Re: SED "Triple Threat 3" Numero Uno Atlanta May 9th

Post by Dr. Marlow »

lol at poster
and I will be there! woooooo
You've got the wrong answer
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

marlow<12 wrote:lol at poster
and I will be there! woooooo
i hope so.....need my marhug! found out i wont be in attendance at FD due to a wedding, so hope to see everyone at this. i am skipping out on the "day after wedding brunch" (some crazy southern tradition that i think almost died out except for seriously old school southerners that have nothing better to do than keep the bride and groom away from their honeymoon if only for a few more hours. was supposed to be one of the hosts, but they didnt say anything until after i had reg'd (thank god!)
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

That is a lovely flyer.

Not sure if I'll be driving or not but I'll at least hang out.
casse
Ripe Meat

Post by casse »

2 Drift events while im in GA. Thankyou so much.... Registering for media.
http://www.jerseystreets.tv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

That flyer is awesome!!!!!!
AndrewC
Fresh Meat

Re: SED "Triple Threat 3" Numero Uno Atlanta May 9

Post by AndrewC »

andysapp wrote:That flyer is awesome!!!!!!
Werd

See u guys there! Been awhile since ive been back in Atl and this time tandeming. :asianslay:
froggi
FooSchnickens
Rock Smoke

Post by FooSchnickens »

revel wrote:need my marhug!
f00tography
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!
fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

reg is going pretty quick.
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

That poster is awesome because it's like a big ass turtle and he's fuckin up the WHOLE SHIT but like the cars in the front are all PEEEYONG and unphased.
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
Mischif
Clam Salesman

Post by Mischif »

UGH this looks like it's gonna be so good and there might be some pros fucking around and I wish I could make it but I know I won't be able to DAMN.
Dr. Marlow wrote:i take in crons and spit out dick rides
Greg wrote:the pink hole isn't big enough, although I do fancy a little rumpy pumpy.
Black Guy wrote:See that WPS in the background? Stands for white people shit. Not my problem.
mischivous::home
Inappropriate Chris
Past the Hazing

Post by Inappropriate Chris »

Just registered, lets see what I can do.
dangerdan
Fresh Meat

Post by dangerdan »

I will there...the flyer hooked me!
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

YES! going to be a good time.
Treefish