TO presents: Leave YO Girl @ HOME!

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

struka
Slippery When Westicles

Re: TO presents: Leave YO Girl @ HOME!

Post by struka »

i was planning on coming but gotta work and cant take off.... :(
AndrewC
Fresh Meat

Post by AndrewC »

Lame excuse struka. Jobs are overated. <3
See all u cool peepz next fri!
froggi
struka
Slippery When Westicles

Post by struka »

AndrewC wrote:Lame excuse struka. Jobs are overated. <3
See all u cool peepz next fri!
UGH!!!!
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

laaaaame stukaaaaa
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

thanks for driving out guys, had a blast! you guys ever pinpoint what happened on tylers car?
hope you guys made it home safely!
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Dr. Marlow »

it was super fun! too bad the corolla couldnt do the big boy corner
tyler thinks that his tranny is gone, but not sure yet
you were kicking ass Scott! jumping the shit out of the bump
You've got the wrong answer
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

Dr. Marlow wrote:it was super fun! too bad the corolla couldnt do the big boy corner
tyler thinks that his tranny is gone, but not sure yet
you were kicking ass Scott! jumping the shit out of the bump
ya i still think its his frontplate, or even worse internal tranny. if its the frontplate though i think you can get a KA one to work, not sure cause i havent replaced the one i blew yet just swapped to a new tranny.

thanks man, i just need to get a boost controller so i can make 3rd more reliable, i kept trying third and stock boost was making it iffy whether it would grab or bog, making my turn all sketchy. but yes, airborne FTW! thats why i cant afford/need baller rims haha!
Treefish
Purple Drank

Post by Treefish »

Super fun event! I hope to be able to bring my car next time.

Also, had no idea you were in the pretty seafoam coloured car dude, otherwise I would have personally thanked you for doing my valve cover, lugs, etc haha
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

pretty sure i killed second gear and now have a few teeth rattling around in the tranny. no worries tho as i have a z32 mission, the adapter plate, the relocated shifter, a twin plate clutch, and all the little bits to make the swap happen. have known that my sr tranny was bound to go soon, just wish it hadnt happened when it did. would have been nice to have gotten atleast one full tandem run with you before it let go, but oh well- its drifting and thats how it goes.

had a fucking blast otherwise. lovin that course setup and the 3rd gear entry and run up to the jump corner (although i made sure to take the smooth line around that one...not quite ready to jump my car just yet). you were freakin killin it man!!!!!!! seriously!!!!! takin that jump and throwin sparks from your undercarriage at night was straight up the second greatest point of the event. the FOERST being linking the course half decently......was a bit worried i wouldnt be able to link the FOERST and second corners. still need to work on that tho. so i will be back and cant wait to give it another shot with a better mission and clutch that should hold up much better.

still wanna see you start from the freakin fence and hit that 4th gear entry. crazy man.

need to get more of the DMs to attend one of these events. so much fun and so laid back. reminds me of the atlanta drift events we had back in like 05 ( and the gossip girl events) were everyone is there to have fun and hang out with friends.
AndrewC
Fresh Meat

Post by AndrewC »

Good seeing everyone again and thanks for coming out! Hopefully next time i can join in more on the fun and maybe keep my hood latched! Haha looking forward to our future battles :domo:
froggi
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

Treefish wrote:Super fun event! I hope to be able to bring my car next time.
Also, had no idea you were in the pretty seafoam coloured car dude, otherwise I would have personally thanked you for doing my valve cover, lugs, etc haha
yeah dude i came over when you guys pulled up to introduce myself, but i dipped out cause i knew everyone needed to unload and get ready. after that it was just nonstop all day. that paints so fresh its still dripping down the quarter panels haha XD
revel wrote:pretty sure i killed 10-second gear and now have a few teeth rattling around in the tranny. no worries tho as i have a z32 mission, the adapter plate, the relocated shifter, a twin plate clutch, and all the little bits to make the swap happen. have known that my sr tranny was bound to go soon, just wish it hadnt happened when it did. would have been nice to have gotten atleast one full tandem run with you before it let go, but oh well- its drifting and thats how it goes.

had a fucking blast otherwise. lovin that course setup and the 3rd gear entry and run up to the jump corner (although i made sure to take the smooth line around that one...not quite ready to jump my car just yet). you were freakin killin it man!!!!!!! seriously!!!!! takin that jump and throwin sparks from your undercarriage at night was straight up the 10-second greatest point of the event. the FOERST being linking the course half decently......was a bit worried i wouldnt be able to link the FOERST and 10-second corners. still need to work on that tho. so i will be back and cant wait to give it another shot with a better mission and clutch that should hold up much better.

still wanna see you start from the freakin fence and hit that 4th gear entry. crazy man.

need to get more of the DMs to attend one of these events. so much fun and so laid back. reminds me of the atlanta drift events we had back in like 05 ( and the gossip girl events) were everyone is there to have fun and hang out with friends.
man the 10-second joke on this forum took me a minute to catch... makes reading your post pretty hard to understand LOL!
im really glad you guys came out, AND had a good time. this was prob one of our most successful events for drivers, and i prefer the lower driver count and no spectators over a normal event any day. hopefully we can make this happen more, and continue around the back of the dragstrip, cause after doing that you dont just wanna do the rest of the course without it. i too was upset we didnt get to tandem some, but as you said man its drifting and we all know sr's hate 3rd. ive gotta get a boost controller so i can make 3rd grab and push better, it was so 50/50 for me sometimes it woudl bog and make my FOERST turn just horrible and id have to just use the crap out of 2nd. as far as the jumps, that was crazy but i kinda figured fuck it lol, somebody had to do it lol! so when you started all the way in the back where i was you couldve hit 4th? lol damn i need moar boost. i was just slamming 3rd right as i initiated, so sketchy on the rpm's too.

next event needs to be pretty much the same damn thing, but moar lawn chairs and a few grills!
AndrewC wrote:Good seeing everyone again and thanks for coming out! Hopefully next time i can join in more on the fun and maybe keep my hood latched! Haha looking forward to our future battles :domo:
LOL and you just gave adam that hood not too long ago, damnnnn. maybe see if drew has one? or steal evans since its white ^_^
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Dr. Marlow »

some pics and junk
http://s819.photobucket.com/albums/zz11 ... 24%202010/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bighuyner
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by bighuyner »

I had a blast despite frustrations the downpipe to my header keeps vibrating loose and getting a bad headache.
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Dr. Marlow »

some more from facebook
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=lo ... 1040949485" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

blink182house wrote:so when you started all the way in the back where i was you couldve hit 4th? lol damn i need moar boost. i was just slamming 3rd right as i initiated, so sketchy on the rpm's too.
i might...might.....could get to 4th if i started at the fence, but no way i could initiate in 4th.

helmets and loud cars make things hard to hear.....i thought you were saying that if you started from the fence you could initiate in 4th. oh the confusion.

either way i gotta go back so we can actually complete a tandem run without me spinning and then my transmission taking a dump mid course
Last edited by revel on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.