DDAY5 Go MAX Revolution - Dec 18th - OCALA GP!!!!

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

DG Kyle
Fresh Meat

DDAY5 Go MAX Revolution - Dec 18th - OCALA GP!!!!

Post by DG Kyle »

Alright guys, here it is, the official post for DDAY5.

Everyone seemed to really enjoy Ocala Gran Prix the second time...So were going to go back yet again. Get Ready. Bring your Tires, Bring your Helmets, Bring your hot sisters

PLEASE NOTE EARLIER STARTING TIME!!

Alot of you know how much it sucks to miss preregistration...so those of you that missed out last time and were complaining, I expect you to be the FOERST ones to preregister.

Why is it more expensive this time?- Because costs of running the event are ever growing. We love to do this for you guys but dont like being negative at the end of the day. Any complaints about price/cost will be ignored, so why bother?

RADIO!- This time there will be a bitchin alternative rock station out there for us cranking bitchin music for us all day and doing live remote stuff to keep us entertained and having fun!

Date: Saturday, December 18th, 2004
Place: Ocala Grand Prix – Ocala, FL.
Time: Gates Open 7:00AM - ????

REGISTRATION AND TECH: 7:000AM-830AM
DRIVERS MEETING: 845AM
DRIFTING: FOERST CAR ROLLS AS SOON AS MEETING IS OVER

Drivers: $90 Pre-registered or $150 at the gate
Spectators: $5

**** Pre-registration IS OPEN NOW! Paypal Address is: SALES@DGTRIALS.COM

Pre Refistration will run all the way up to the even of the event! But don't let that stop you!

Ocala is a very nice and clean facility, so we are going to emphasize cleanliness and respect towards the track, it's workers, and the local environment. Any goofing around, horseplay in the pit area, and otherwise disrespectful behavior will NOT be tolerated and will result in expulsion from the facility with no refund.

This event is NOT going to be a competition, rather an Open invitation to anyone wanting to get more seat time in a safe legal environment for drifting. The track will consist of 8 turns that are easy enough for a stock 240sx to slide, but technical enough for the highly modified skilled driver to link (hint: combo) the entire section.

Parking is ample, but limited, so we recommend carpooling for the spectators. We want you out there, but we don't want you to have to “Austin Powers” your car in order to get a parking spot!

For spectators this time we will have full grand stands available for your viewing pleasure as well as a full service concession stand.

NOTE: There will be a 40 DRIVER MAX This time. To make sure that everyone gets MORE seat time. We will be being very strict on time this time..that means...I say tech ends at 830, it ends at 830. If youre not there and ready to go by then...Not my problem, other people were responsible enough to get there on time and dont have the patience to wait for the rest of you.

HOTEL:
Days Inn
3620 W Silver Springs Boulevard
OCALA, FL 32808
Phone: (352) 629-0091

Please direct any questions you have regarding the track or the event in general to kyle@dgtrials.com

Thank You,
Kyle

http://www.DGTrials.com

ANDY SAPPPPPPP
DG Kyle
Fresh Meat

Post by DG Kyle »

hey ANDY SAPP hook it up with a sticky!
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

ahhh!!!! i think we're all gonna be out in cali for D1/JGTC that weekend :(. if that falls out for some reason, i'll definately try to be there though!
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Your sticky request has been granted, KYLE CAMPOS!

If by chance the GT-Live trip falls through, we'll definitely be there! I want to go back to Russia... I mean Ocala, lol. That track was RAD! It was also rad hanging out all day, and seeing faces I haven't seen since Miami (KYLE CAMPOS)!

I'll keep you posted with more info as it develops whether or not we'll be able to make it. It was an awesome day, and I'm bummed at the possibility of missing another one.

(KYLE CAMPOSSSSS)
DG Kyle
Fresh Meat

Post by DG Kyle »

dgtrials <3's you drift mechniks whackos.

D1/JGTC IS LAME! DG is where its at!
aburazaru
Get Some

Post by aburazaru »

hell yeah i agree DGDUDE!!!
AadosX
Fresh Meat

Post by AadosX »

I'm thinking about going. I think getting back here to sleep would be a pain, so is anyone else going that wouldn't mind splitting a hotel room?
DropTopDrifter
Fresh Meat

Post by DropTopDrifter »

hmmm... im really going to try to make this one.
Its just a Miata.....

ImageImage