TO presents: TURN IT TO '11 @ Holly Springs, MS

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

TO presents: TURN IT TO '11 @ Holly Springs, MS

Post by blink182house »

Traction Optional presents:
“Turn it to '11”

When:
Sunday 3/13/2011
TIME 9am - 6pm

Where:
Holly Springs Motorsports
159 Old Hwy 7 S
Holly Springs, MS 38635
Directions: click HERE

Entry Fee:
35 Driver Cap
Drivers $75 pre registered (before March 6th), $100 late registration. NO PAYMENT @ GATE!

Send payment via paypal to nismostate@hotmail.com

-Refund Policy-
There will be no refunds at this event so it is your responsibility to sell your spot to another driver.

NOTE:
YOU MUST REGISTER WITH MOTORSPORTSREG.COM BEFORE SENDING IN YOUR PAYMENT! If you've registered on MOTORSPORTREG.com and not paid, you must pay by prereg deadline to complete PREreg!

MotorSportsReg registration HERE

TENTATIVE SCHEDULE:
7am Gates Open
7am - 9:00 am Registration, Driver Check In, and Technical Inspection
8:45am Drivers meeting
ASAP - 1st car on Track
6:00 pm SHUTDOWN. Facility Closes/Secure Track

Driver Instructions Leading up to the Drivers Meeting:
* Please take your car to the pit entrance and prepare your car for tech.
* After tech you will pit at your designated parking spot or go to pre-stage if you're in the 1st run group. Wait for drivers meeting.
* For tech inspection requirements the official rulebook can be found HERE.
THERE WILL BE ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY ON ALL CARS THAT DO NOT PASS TECH THE DAY OF THE EVENT. IF YOUR CAR DOES NOT PASS TECH YOU WILL NOT DRIVE AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND!!
* Tandem will be allowed for approved drivers only. Due to insurance requirements, all tandem drivers will be required to wear a fire suit in addition to the normal roll cage requirements. Please contact us once you have registered if you are a previously approved tandem driver so that we can place you in the appropriate run group. NO passengers in Tandem groups.

Event Rules and MISC:
*Speed limit in the facility is set @ 5 mph and WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
*Any person(s) engaging in an unsafe or inappropriate behavior on or off the track as deemed by the event organizer, track officials, and/or venue, will asked to leave!! NO WARNINGS
*The facility has many barrels which can be utilized as trash receptacles. In order to maintain a good relationship with the facility and event organizers, we encourage all participants to pick up trash and clean up their pit areas.
*Although not encouraged, changing of any fluids on the property the day of the event will require a proper drain pan, minimal/no spillage, and fluid will not be left on-site. Any fluid must be taken with you and properly disposed of on your own terms OFF OF THE PROPERTY. If spills do occur, clean up MUST be performed by the person performing the task or you will be asked to leave the premises.
*Failure to abide by all of TO's/Facility's rules will result in being removed from the premises without refund and possible banishment from any future Traction Optional events.

MEDIA:
Media is welcome to this event, but you must contact Traction Optional staff prior to the event day. All media personnel will not be allowed on the track at anytime unless approved by track officials. There will be a section cleared out on the outside of the track for some great pictures. Contact TractionOptional@hotmail.com for more information.

DISCLAIMER:
Traction Optional may revise event details, rules, schedule, and/or any other related information at any time with or without notice at any time by updating the http://www.tractionoptional.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; website. We cannot possibly review all sites linked to or from our site and disclaim all responsibility for their content. If you have any questions that you do not feel are addressed on our website please contact TractionOptional@hotmail.com

For questions or concerns regarding the event or for information about becoming a sponsor please send an email to TractionOptional@hotmail.com
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo

Re: TO presents: TURN IT TO '11 @ Holly Springs, MS

Post by Dr. Marlow »

love this lot, must go fix car
You've got the wrong answer
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Rhoad Racing »

Might show up for this. If we can get Amanda's car fixed up, she'll probably come too.
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

Rhoad Racing wrote:ill be there.
matts13
OK Finally Past the Hazing

Post by matts13 »

hmmm.
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

i highly suggest anyone who can goes. the layout is freakin fun as hell. great place to test out your car matt. if i am somehow able to get my car running again and back from charlotte i wanna make it out
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

revel wrote:i highly suggest anyone who can goes. the layout is freakin fun as hell. great place to test out your car matt. if i am somehow able to get my car running again and back from charlotte i wanna make it out
Thanks tyler! hope to see you guys out! my car wont be up yet, but I'll be helping run the event and it will be a blast! This particular event will only utilize the 2nd gear area not the sweeper 3rd-gear area behind the dragstrip! But we do plan on holding another event with that section in the future, but I still encourage you guys to come to this event the pavement is AMAZING and very very fun!
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

interested in the large course at a later date.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

blink182house wrote:
revel wrote:i highly suggest anyone who can goes. the layout is freakin fun as hell. great place to test out your car matt. if i am somehow able to get my car running again and back from charlotte i wanna make it out
Thanks tyler! hope to see you guys out! my car wont be up yet, but I'll be helping run the event and it will be a blast! This particular event will only utilize the 2nd gear area not the sweeper 3rd-gear area behind the dragstrip! But we do plan on holding another event with that section in the future, but I still encourage you guys to come to this event the pavement is AMAZING and very very fun!
no 3rd gear craziness???? dangit
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

yeah cause i believe this will be a day where the drag racers are using the dragstrip.
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Rhoad Racing »

Tyler, you going to be in Charlotte the weekend of the 13th?
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

the 19th
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Dr. Marlow »

anybody going to this? im thinking of showing up and hanging out and taking pics and junk
You've got the wrong answer
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

im going! :rotate:
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Rhoad Racing »

Nope. Going to SC to see Lily. Plus Chad and I are saving up for DriftWater at the end of the month.