FormulaD ATL 2011

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Greg
Muscle Milk

Re: FormulaD ATL 2011

Post by Greg »

shawn shawn wrote:
Greg wrote:
Pittsy wrote:Anyone wanna meet up somewhere Friday morning & roll up, all convoy style like?
Wanna meat up at Papa Jack's for breakfast. Corner of friendship lane and spout springs road.
I like your thinking... cause it involves breakfast food!

Also I wanna be there early Friday (9am) to watch all the pro am dudes and/or help them if needed.
8am at papa jack's? their biscuits totes rocks
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
DrifterMama
Clam Salesman

Post by DrifterMama »

Chris and I will be coming down Thursday night so we'll be there all day Friday and Saturday..

We have an Ez-Up too if you guys need us to bring it.. I also have a small grill that we could use if we wanted to throw some hot dogs or hamburgers (or Veggie Burgers) on there.. Have to cook them in shifts since it's kinda small but it gets the job done.. That way we don't gotta pay a million dollars for food.. Ice Cream is an exception! :)

Excited to see everyone it's been waaaaay too long! :)
\\Amanda//
Mischif
Clam Salesman

Post by Mischif »

CodyW wrote:I have to work a half day on Friday but I'll be up there around 12:00-12:30 hopefully. S3 booth should be partyin', stop on by! We'll have lots of new shirts/stickers and hopefully Chad and I will have an arrangement of designer beers, haha. Laura also said she'd bring lots of cupcakes up at some point since my b-day is Friday.

Alex, I still want to find a way to fit your car in too, it's too classy not to squeeze in somehow! I'm hoping we can take over more room or something, I guess we'll see.
Since you haven't sent my stickers out yet can I just get them from the booth on Friday?
Dr. Marlow wrote:i take in crons and spit out dick rides
Greg wrote:the pink hole isn't big enough, although I do fancy a little rumpy pumpy.
Black Guy wrote:See that WPS in the background? Stands for white people shit. Not my problem.
mischivous::home
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

I was actually in the process of looking up your contact information, they just came back to my address on Saturday with a non-deliverable stamp on the envelope. They were sent the day you made the order though.

And yea, we can give you some at the booth since it's probably easier than trying to resend them.
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

Ill be there bright and early crewing for the doctor.
DJones
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by DJones »

I can't wait!!! :teethslay:
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

i just want to wish all the dM's GOODLUCK!

i'll be sending good vibrations.
please believe
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

I'll be at the track early morning on Friday. looking forward to the weekend :teethslay:
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

CodyW wrote:Alex, I still want to find a way to fit your car in too, it's too classy not to squeeze in somehow! I'm hoping we can take over more room or something, I guess we'll see.
squeeze out anything with Mustang rims.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Dr. Marlow »

shawn shawn wrote: Also I wanna be there early Friday (9am) to watch all the pro am dudes and/or help them if needed.
a million time this
You've got the wrong answer
Pittsy
Rock Smoke

Post by Pittsy »

Greg wrote:
shawn shawn wrote:
Greg wrote:
Pittsy wrote:Anyone wanna meet up somewhere Friday morning & roll up, all convoy style like?
Wanna meat up at Papa Jack's for breakfast. Corner of friendship lane and spout springs road.
I like your thinking... cause it involves breakfast food!

Also I wanna be there early Friday (9am) to watch all the pro am dudes and/or help them if needed.
8am at papa jack's? their biscuits totes rocks

This sounds good to me.

Also, Amanda, definitely bring whatever you guys have. It will always be better to have too many pop ups and whatnot than not enough.
"Too poor for the DM RBO Elite, but they let me tag along anyway."
John Lennon wrote:I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.
VRT nenders
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by VRT nenders »

I'll be there in spirit this year. Party hard!
FooSchnickens
Rock Smoke

Post by FooSchnickens »

P.Haire wrote:
FooSchnickens wrote:
Pittsy wrote:
FooSchnickens wrote:It's looking more and more like I won't be able to make it this year. Just not in the cards for me, it seems.

That seriously blows.
Yeah, the shitty part is that I have plenty of time to do it this year, just no dinero to make it out there.

you need like a ticket and some transport? we could probably figure something out.
That and I just learned that I have to pick up my parents from the airport Saturday evening so I'd miss most if not all of the festivities.

There's always next year. :)
f00tography
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!
fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex

Post by shawn shawn »

Mischif wrote:
CodyW wrote:I have to work a half day on Friday but I'll be up there around 12:00-12:30 hopefully. S3 booth should be partyin', stop on by! We'll have lots of new shirts/stickers and hopefully Chad and I will have an arrangement of designer beers, haha. Laura also said she'd bring lots of cupcakes up at some point since my b-day is Friday.

Alex, I still want to find a way to fit your car in too, it's too classy not to squeeze in somehow! I'm hoping we can take over more room or something, I guess we'll see.
Since you haven't sent my stickers out yet can I just get them from the booth on Friday?
THIN ICE!!!
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
FooSchnickens
Rock Smoke

Post by FooSchnickens »

shawn shawn wrote:
Mischif wrote:

f00tography
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!
fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff