Import Alliance

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Treefish
Purple Drank

Re: Import Alliance

Post by Treefish »

How wide is the windshield?

And if you bros wanna do some TGI or something, near the Red Roof Inn or something, totes come by, or something.
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

struka wrote:cool cool.
I may stay around my apt area and meet you bros in the morning around your exit so we can ride together to the track. We have to be there at 7:15 so what time you plan on leaving your hotel? 6:30?

DO IT BIG ON THE VAN!
ugh 7:15 for sure? you want me to swing by tomorrow and load some stuff up? i gotta go buy hot dogs and buns and stuff anyway.
please believe
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

Treefish wrote:How wide is the windshield?

And if you bros wanna do some TGI or something, near the Red Roof Inn or something, totes come by, or something.
windshield is like 57 inches.
please believe
FooSchnickens
Rock Smoke

Post by FooSchnickens »

Anyone heading up from ATL hit me up if you have a free seat. Will happily donate gas monies.
f00tography
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!
fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

FooSchnickens wrote:Anyone heading up from ATL hit me up if you have a free seat. Will happily donate gas monies.
hit up brady!
please believe
Pittsy
Rock Smoke

Post by Pittsy »

P.Haire wrote:
FooSchnickens wrote:Anyone heading up from ATL hit me up if you have a free seat. Will happily donate gas monies.
hit on brady!
:heartbeat: :cutelaugh: :heartbeat:
"Too poor for the DM RBO Elite, but they let me tag along anyway."
John Lennon wrote:I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.
FooSchnickens
Rock Smoke

Post by FooSchnickens »

Can someone tweet me his deets? Ilk shoot him a pm here though.
f00tography
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!
fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
struka
Slippery When Westicles

Post by struka »

P.Haire wrote:
struka wrote:cool cool.
I may stay around my apt area and meet you bros in the morning around your exit so we can ride together to the track. We have to be there at 7:15 so what time you plan on leaving your hotel? 6:30?

DO IT BIG ON THE VAN!
ugh 7:15 for sure? you want me to swing by tomorrow and load some stuff up? i gotta go buy hot dogs and buns and stuff anyway.
Per E-mail we got:
We are requesting that you report to the NOS Booth in the Drift-O-Rama Pit Area beginning at 7:15am for driver check in. After you have checked in you can drop vehicles trailers and tools at the designated pit area which we will provide instructions to after you have checked in. There is a mandatory drivers meeting that will occur in the media center at 9am later that morning. You will receive further instructions at the drivers meeting.

And yeah, come on by. You going to Sam's? How much should people chip in for the food?
struka
Slippery When Westicles

Post by struka »

Some people may have an issue of getting in with the drivers unless they are together....Patrick you may wait in line.

Per Barry from TN Drift:
Here is the protocol:

Drivers only: Be in the far left lane as you approach the gate. You will be waived through to the left and through the tunnel. Have your $10 ready. You must FOERST stop between the media center and the covered garage area and sign in at the Import Alliance table in the covered garage area. You will then receive your armbands to come on pit road. Do not try to come on pit road without your arm bands. We will pit between the iron fence and the pit road wall all the way down pit road in a single file line. No personal vehicles will be allowed in this area except tow vehicles with trailers and drift cars. No exceptions.

I do suggest, however, that you and your crew all come in one vehicle. Only drivers will be allowed in early so if you're not a driver but you are a crew member, be sure you ride with the driver!

Pit crew members: Your cars/trucks will not be allowed in the pit area. If you drive seperate, you will be waiting in line like everyone else.

If everyone cooperates this will go smoothly. One person can mess it up for everybody so don't be that one person.

With the volume of cars that will be coming in, they will not have time to argue with you. That's why I'm making this real simple. Follow the rules and everything will be cool.
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Dr. Marlow »

So everyone that isn't in a tow car or drift car will be waiting? Even if you are crew?
You've got the wrong answer
struka
Slippery When Westicles

Post by struka »

yeah, that is what it seems like....
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

HE IS SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you email him back?
please believe
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

i just replied to the thread on tennspeed.

i hate car forums.
please believe
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Dr. Marlow »

Looks like us non drivers will have to meet up do we can park together and just wait in line, then setup the party palace once inside
You've got the wrong answer
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

yeah, i'm still going to bring the van. we can pile as many people in it as we need. gonna load it up here in a few and then holla at struka.
please believe