Turner Thanks!

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Roadkill
Ripe Meat

Turner Thanks!

Post by Roadkill »

:headbang:
I would like to thank all of the people in the drifting community for making the Back To Turner series a success. Ya'll have really come together to help put this event on.

This event is being brought to you by the following:

Thank you Competition Clutch for stepping up and becoming the title sponsor. Your help really got us started in the right direction. (side note: I have had a Competition Clutch Stage 4 in all of Shawn's and my cars)

GTE ( Gran Turismo East ) Thanks so much for going far beyond anything we could have asked for in supporting S2, Me and the motor sports world.

Midtown Tire, Turbo Dave, Big Daddy Dyno, Tiger Racing, Manhattan NY Pizza, Team Rowdy and Driftmechaniks have all supported this event.

NOS energy Drinks will be there supporting us at the events keeping us pumped up for the long summer days as usual. Love that grape flavor!

Kieran O'Brien, Seth Jones, Dave Jackson, Dave Batson ( The Turbo Dave), Sammy Tiger, Adam Szczuka, Alexander Grant, Sony Morm, Ryan Alexander and Robert Spence have all made personal donations to the cause. Also someone who asked that we not use his name helped in a big way, I can't tell you his name (but his initials are Tyler Clayton) oops!

We have also had many people volunteer to help at the events ( we will need more ).

Thanks go out to Chad Copeland for pursuing this venue and getting the insurance hookup with NASA.

Thank you all for the support, well wishes and donations and sponsorships.

Howard
Tires, Smoke em if you got em!
revel
Eet Bacon

Re: Turner Thanks!

Post by revel »

Was extremely happy to help out, but I was not alone in helping DM support the Turner Event. Andy Sapp, Eugene Cho, Tony Schultz, David Jones, Erin Sanford, Matt Foerst, and Byron Hill all donated to the cause in honor of the DM family. All I did was rally the DMs and send the initial payment out of pocket.

In other words

I LOVE MY DM FAMILY!!!!!! and the DMs love drifting at Turner Field.
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Dr. Marlow »

Wish I had some $ to give, but moving expenses sucked that up pretty quick. Dont worry, I will donate plenty of money by running future events!!!
You've got the wrong answer
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

Dr. Marlow wrote:Wish I had some $ to give, but moving expenses sucked that up pretty quick. Dont worry, I will donate plenty of money by running future events!!!
I'm pretty much in that club right now too with this house buying thing. Down to try to help out however I can later on though!
GTEAST
Clam Salesman

Post by GTEAST »

We all owe our thanks to you Howard!!!!!!!

THANKS HOWARD!!!!
Pittsy
Rock Smoke

Post by Pittsy »

I know I've told you before, Howard, but if there is ANYTHING I can do to help out, please let me know.
"Too poor for the DM RBO Elite, but they let me tag along anyway."
John Lennon wrote:I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.