$75 trackday Dec. 4th, Little Tally

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

$75 trackday Dec. 4th, Little Tally

Post by icantdrift »

For those who want to give going fast a try as cheaply as possible, here's a great opportunity.

http://itrackmotorsports.weebly.com/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Little Talladega is a fun track and very safe as far as runoff. It's also not as insanely fast as Road Atlanta and they won't charge you for grass by the foot like Barber if you do happen to put a few tires off.
revel
Eet Bacon

Re: $75 trackday Dec. 4th, Little Tally

Post by revel »

need to get the suby ready for the this. get rid of the damn tsukuba specific stiff as solid steel coils and replace with something that actually allows for compression and rebound.
matts13
OK Finally Past the Hazing

Post by matts13 »

Hmm I want to go fast. Need to see how the car does and figure out tires
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

Ooh, this sounds awesome! I can't find any details on convertible safety stuff on their site, wondering what they require for that. I'd like to do at least a decent roll bar eventually, maybe I can try to make that happen by then. Also need to get some better tires/wheels figured out.
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

CodyW wrote:Ooh, this sounds awesome! I can't find any details on convertible safety stuff on their site, wondering what they require for that. I'd like to do at least a decent roll bar eventually, maybe I can try to make that happen by then. Also need to get some better tires/wheels figured out.

Email simontibbett@yahoo.com or message them on facespace. I think they're ok with whatever. You don't need anything incredibly fancy on this track, especially in a stockish S2k. Pick up some OK brake pads and OK tires and you're good to go.

I just signed up myself and Kieran.
foilman
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by foilman »

Tyler, TGP is really smooth and I think you can manage super stiff there. Only one hump that actually helps with braking.
Inappropriate Chris
Past the Hazing

Post by Inappropriate Chris »

I'm in!!