[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
• View topic - I know a lot of us have rifles and pistols
It is currently Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: I know a lot of us have rifles and pistols
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:47 pm 
Imitation Crab Meat

Wish I lived close enough to the ATL to make it!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:55 pm 
Rock Smoke

Wish I had a shotty to run. And time this weekend to do it :lol:

Gonna be running the tech dept. for a convention this weekend downtown. Already pulling my hair out over it. Gonna make next week feel so much better. -___-

In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!

fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:40 pm 
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

yeah I know its short notice, Decker and I are going to switch off a lot of equipment between the two of us to make it through. Have my shotgun all disassembled and packed up ready for cerakote so FOERST things FOERST gotta put that back together haha.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:20 pm 
Rock Smoke

Yeah, that might put a hamper on things :lol:

In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:28 pm 
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Got it together last night, good as slightly used! Would have been nice to get the new bead on by this weekend, saving that for after coating though :(

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:54 pm 
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Deets for the match this weekend in case anyone wants to come last minute! We are getting a hotel now so it should be real low key, lots of cuddling and stuff <3

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.p ... pic=147967" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:53 pm 
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:19 pm 
Slippery When Westicles

I think the one next weekend is filled up, might be wrong on that though. I'm still doing the 5k run that day too so that one's out for me either way :(.

I think my only free April weekend is Saturday the 21st. I've got my calendar penciled in on that one in the event he can do it then. If not, I have a couple of Sundays that might be open (the 15th and 29th) but a Saturday seems like it would be way better.

If he can do the 21st I'm 100% in. Other than that, I stay crazy slammed until late May (weddings, Formula D, hopefully Cumberland, etc) and would have to wait a while.

| | |

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:38 pm 
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Hmm are you maybe in Foo? Wondering how large of a group we would need, if 3 is enough. Will have to ask him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am 
Slippery When Westicles

Think Erin may have some interest if he's in town that weekend too.

| | |

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:29 pm 
Rock Smoke

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:54 am 
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:27 pm 
Slippery When Westicles

Sweet, all of that sounds awesome! Hope he can get us in for sure that day, I'm super excited.

| | |

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:13 pm 
Rock Smoke

I may sit out of some of the pistol stuff. If I were to do any training like this I'd do it with the FiveseveN and I don't have the funds to get a buttload of ammo for it right now. And on top of that the Steyr is at the mothership getting some warranty work done on it so there's no telling when I'll see that back. :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:15 pm 
Slippery When Westicles

I can bring the P22 if you at least want to play around with something (and don't want to spend much ammo money) :).

| | |

Page 2 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next