[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
• View topic - $85 track day at AMP 12/2/12
It is currently Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 4 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: $85 track day at AMP 12/2/12
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:21 pm 
Not Really Past the Hazing

This is why we can't have nice things

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:42 am 
Clam Salesman

Decided just to change the fluids and brakes. My pockets are empty.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:05 pm 
Salsa Rodeo

well managed to get off work on this weekend, too late to sign up?

You've got the wrong answer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:38 pm 
Rock Smoke

Yeah I think it filled up a couple weeks ago. Might be worth a shot to see if you can get on a waiting list in case someone bails.

In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!

fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:43 pm 
Salsa Rodeo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:34 pm 
Rock Smoke

Oh neat. Get on it, Marlow!

In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!

fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:52 pm 
Eet Bacon

So does this mean we lose a bit of track time? Or did they get extended hours?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:36 am 
Muscle Milk

extennnnndededeed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:48 pm 
Clam Salesman

Sounds like fun. We grilling out?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:54 pm 
Salsa Rodeo

And of course he posts this less than a month out...

***DRIVERS***
If you are running the event, you MUST use a SNELL SA2005 or higher helmet. If I told you something different, I was wrong. We will have a large number of helmets available for rent.

I know some of you guys are good already, others might need to spend a few bucks on upgrading or renting one at the track. I know it sucks, wish there was something that could be done but there's no forseeable way around it. Waiting to find out what rental cost will be.

Here's the one I have and it does the job just fine. I find these to run a little on small side so keep that in mind if you order one. $169.95 w/free shipping is about as good as it gets and SafeRacer was easy to deal with when I needed to exchange mine for another size.
http://www.saferacer.com/zamp-racing-fs ... uctid=2405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here's an open face for a few bucks less
http://www.racingdirect.com/Racing-Helm ... _info.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:03 am 
Muscle Milk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:18 pm 
Salsa Rodeo

Rentals should be $20

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:26 pm 
Salsa Rodeo

http://www.racerpartswholesale.com/prod ... aceHelmets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

$119.99 for full face SA2005

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:43 pm 
Purple Drank

you dudes should have atleast a SA2005 helmet to begin with. that's why clubloose requires them. skimping money on safety is always the best place.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:13 pm 
Clam Salesman

Had a blast. Good to hang with all of the bros for the day. No stress, and I got home in time for dinner with the fam. Thanks a bunch Erin for your driving tips. Really helped a lot. My next session was night and day better. Appreciate it big time. You and Kieren gave a lot of great feedback throughout the day to me and the others. I got the track bug!!!

Page 3 of 4 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next