ECB

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

ECB

Post by blink182house »

anyone of you guys going up for this? me and the wife are driving up and all the memphis dudes are bailing.
revel
Eet Bacon

Re: ECB

Post by revel »

i know a few of the guys are going. i am not. i will be making the trek for FreedomMoves in Aug/Sept
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

I'll be up there spectating and Andy is driving it afaik.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

I am going!
Zenkis14
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by Zenkis14 »

andysapp wrote:I am going!
Dude. Fawk, if I didn't have my damn armed wrapped up in this cast I'd get my shitbox out there to drive with ya.

Probably gonna miss this :(

Scott, are you making a pass through STL on your way out?
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

Zenkis14 wrote:
andysapp wrote:I am going!
Dude. Fawk, if I didn't have my damn armed wrapped up in this cast I'd get my shitbox out there to drive with ya.

Probably gonna miss this :(

Scott, are you making a pass through STL on your way out?

Tyler.... you're being really lame this season, and that's no fun :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: haha!

Andy, see you out there dude, after seeing countless videos of you online my wife wants to get a picture taken with you hahahaha

Kyle, nah we'll probably drive through Nashville and go north from Knoxville or so; I know Dan is driving up though to party! I'm stoked!
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

and now there is no way i could drive ECB even if all the stars aligned. my SR is done. broken intake cam, broken cam gear, broken exhaust side rocker arm, prolly a couple bent valves. motor is out and the dismantling has begun. just hope i can get it running proper in time for FreedomMoves.

only good thing is i now have an excuse to make a couple minor changes i had been mulling over for the past year or so.
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

revel wrote:and now there is no way i could drive ECB even if all the stars aligned. my SR is done. broken intake cam, broken cam gear, broken exhaust side rocker arm, prolly a couple bent valves. motor is out and the dismantling has begun. just hope i can get it running proper in time for FreedomMoves.

only good thing is i now have an excuse to make a couple minor changes i had been mulling over for the past year or so.
Daaaamn, looks like I'll be tinkering on my SR and swapping another in after returning from ECB as well... SR problems haha! Keep you posted on some more practicing, you really need to make the next session, it's a good shake-down : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq8p3QDul0I
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

ya'll gotta quit using trash cans as cones. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I have some cones in my barn at home. If I ever make it out to Memphis i'll bring them with me for you guys.
please believe
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

P.Haire wrote:ya'll gotta quit using trash cans as cones. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I have some cones in my barn at home. If I ever make it out to Memphis i'll bring them with me for you guys.
We have hundreds of cones, we just don't hold public events at HS anymore so there's no point in making a cone course for noobs. I prefer trash cans, if you're that off line you will straighten and start over instead of mowing down the cones and fucking up the course for everyone behind you. I like the idea that there are consequences to your poor-line-decisions, just like at a real course.

They just repaved MIR too, which is a road course and doesn't require cones, and that's where we hold public events.
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

word. FOERST event struka and I went to out at that airstrip you guys were using trashcans. struka drove home with a dented up door that day.
please believe
kalifornia087
Rock Smoke

Post by kalifornia087 »

Didn't you HEAR HIM BRO!? NO MERCY FOR NOOBS!
go fast or die
struka
Slippery When Westicles

Re: Re: ECB

Post by struka »

P.Haire wrote:word. FOERST event struka and I went to out at that airstrip you guys were using trashcans. struka drove home with a dented up door that day.
I blame the fat guy that rode with me then after he left my stock ka felt like on Nos! Lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2