when is the next meet?

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Drift_Supra
Fresh Meat

when is the next meet?

Post by Drift_Supra »

Hey, I have been wanting to find other people in town (atl) that are good drivers that like to hang out and do some driving. when is you guys next meet? I know it may look wierd that this is my second post, but I am completely legit. it's fun drifting my mk2 supra, but it would be even more fun in a group!
........powersliding and doing a donut ISN'T drifting!
OutDriveU
Ripe Meat

Post by OutDriveU »

except drifting as a group = Police
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

we might be getting together this saturday in helen for some go kart fun so check out the specific thread for more info on this
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

This saturday should still be on [darkducati...can you verify this one?;], but regardless now that we are all back in town, we'll be getting up soon. I've got a slough of parts to install on my car and then i'll be ready to rock. So plan on Saturday one way or another... =) More details will follow!
EVOsaiyanPrince
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by EVOsaiyanPrince »

Yeah this saturday should be a smorgasbord of car stuff. We should head up to the mountains in the afternoon and play for a bit. We can go to that park and cook out again for dinner and then head to Helen for the cart racing which i think DarkDucati set up for 8pm. After that we can Touge run at night if ya'll ain't chicken.....

The 2 best fighter jets for the greatest airforce in the world.
Drift_Supra
Fresh Meat

looks like I will have to pass :(

Post by Drift_Supra »

well, good news is that I am getting the parts to fix mysupra, bad news is that I will be working on it on saturday. hopefully I will be able to make it to the next event.
........powersliding and doing a donut ISN'T drifting!
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

Well the meet is going to be in the evening, so if you get done early, you should still come!