Mountain run from 6/5/04 .....

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

btw...if you have mountain run pix, post them! Andy's got mine so you're gonna have to wait on him for those! I know some of you other people took pix tho!

And Chris, we disappeared because the tow truck driver was hauling ASS! All of a sudden everyone was uturning and I followed suit [how could i resist driving in the dirt?!]. We had a hard time keeping up with the damn tow truck. If it wasn't for Jason, I'd have been totally lost!
speedminded
Fresh Meat

Post by speedminded »

CodyW wrote:...the grip driving was getting kinda boring after a while.
Don't you know grip driving is old skewl man? Drift is where it's at....screw the tires and curb rash! I was turning the ever so impressive 16 & 17 seconds laps sideways :P I got a couple low 15's but running for time got boring when you're on a slick track in a vehicle with no suspension.

I kept losing momentum and couldn't get on it coming out of the turns like I wanted [when sideways]...they need a little less clutch and more drive and you should be able to spin coming out of the turns. You know I didn't even look at the axles...was it solid or one wheel spinning?
xonn
Fresh Meat

Post by xonn »

Dropped it of at the body shop this morning. Anywone care to guess what it'll cost to get it fixed? :( The LSD goes on hold for another month.
Straights are for fast cars. Turns are for fast drivers...

http://ciphermonk.net
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Hmmm... if the LSD is on hold for a month... I'm going to guess $1200???
xonn
Fresh Meat

Post by xonn »

ding ding ding.... 1200 is exactly right. On a positive note, they're going to pull all of the dings out of passenger side so that's money that I don't have to spend.
Straights are for fast cars. Turns are for fast drivers...

http://ciphermonk.net