SFS4: Drivers, Volunteers, and Media.

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Generz
Eet Bacon

SFS4: Drivers, Volunteers, and Media.

Post by Generz »

Alright guys.. getting close to the event.. we only have a few days left to go!.

Anyways.. here's some last minute nitty gritty stuff to take care of:

Drivers:Gates will open at 7 AM..
Tech will run from 7 AM till 8:15 AM.
Drivers Meeting will be at 8:30 AM.

I'd like to have the FOERST car out before 9 AM. This is very important because we have the comp in the afternoon and I want everyone to get some good practice in before the event.

If you are late to the gate or tech... your car will be tech'ed as soon as we can get to it... you will miss some runs. I'm sorry.. there is nothing I will do for you to make up your runs. If you are late to the run group.. I will not be able to give you your missed runs. It is your responsibility to get your car to the event and grid in time.

If I flag you down or tell you that you need to stop doing something you are doing.. please don't question me. I'm doing it for your safety.

NO PASSENGERS THAT ARE NOT DRIVERS. THIS IS FOR MY INSURANCE REASONS.

Volunteers: I need all those that are interested in volunteering to please email me so that I can put your name down on the list and make sure that you will get radios and vests. Also I can get a good headcount so that we know how many of you we will be providing lunch for.

So please email me at Eugene.Chou@DGtrials.com with 'Volunteer' in the subject and your name somewhere in the body. I will send out an email with volunteer details such as arrival times and what nots.

Media Personnel
I only have a certain number of vest for media. So there will only be that many spots for media. So please drop me an email at Eugene.Chou@DGtrials.com with 'Media Person' as the subject with your name and in the body, who you will be shooting for. This way I can prepare the media forms and vests.

Any other questions.. concerns.. etc etc.. email me at Eugene.Chou@DGtrials.com

hope to see everyone there.