05.30.04 Batlground Dyno Day and NOPI car show

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

05.30.04 Batlground Dyno Day and NOPI car show

Post by jo »

SO the sunday of the miami event, things will keep moving here in ATL. Here's a forwarded letter about it:

---
We will be able to dyno 40 cars. Sign up will begin promptly at 10 am and end at 10:45 am. There will be no prior sign up....this sign up will be on a FOERST come, FOERST serve basis. The order in which you sign in will not necessarily be the order you will dyno in. The cars will be grouped and you will be given a # at 11 am.

If anyone has any suggestion on classes...please e-mail Tracy at tracy@batlground.com ASAP so we know which trophies to have made...otherwise the classes will be the same as last time:

4 cyl. NA
4 cyl. 1 power adderour input
6 cyl. NA
6cyl. 1 power adder
unlimited (2 or more power adders & 8 cyl.'s)

POWER ADDER MEANING: TURBO OR SUPERCHARGER OR NITROUS

$30 for 2 pulls....$3 for A/F reading.

Food and Live DJ will be there

NOPI will also be holding a car show with trophies and prizes....details on that soon.
----

I think they need a hachi class;) Since all the hachis are hurting it would be a funny dyno comp.

So whose in?
Last edited by jo on Thu May 27, 2004 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Re: 05.30.04 Batlground Dyno Day and NOPI car show

Post by andysapp »

nobody wrote:I think they need a hachi class;) Since all the hachis are hurting it would be a funny dyno comp.
So whose in?
I'll bring my Hachi... Sam, you in??? Who else in the Metro Atlanta area has an AE86? Shane... where's your boy with the Nachi at???
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

i'll be there!
sam
Ripe Meat

Re: 05.30.04 Batlground Dyno Day and NOPI car show

Post by sam »

andysapp wrote:
nobody wrote:I think they need a hachi class;) Since all the hachis are hurting it would be a funny dyno comp.
So whose in?
I'll bring my Hachi... Sam, you in??? Who else in the Metro Atlanta area has an AE86? Shane... where's your boy with the Nachi at???
I'm definatly in. I've been wanting to do a dyno run on ye old twin cam with an A/F gague. FOERST, though, I've gotta figure out why the ECU is reporting zero oil pressure, but the sensor on the motor is reporting extremely low (but not zero) pressure. ARGH!

Definatly give me a call if I forget.
*sings* my corolla breaks down more than your corolla!
Eurasian
Fresh Meat

Post by Eurasian »

Is there no local place to dyno one's car in ATL area? There's a place in Birmingham, AL to go dyno an tune your ride. It doesn't cost to much from what people have told me. I will find out the prices and post them up here.
jo

Post by jo »

There's plenty of local places... unless you have all wheel drive, in which case there are only 2. This is just a fun dyno day/competition.

I'm interested in seeing prices, though, for sure.
Eurasian
Fresh Meat

Post by Eurasian »

Okay just checking, yea i bet it's a real pain for someone with AWD to find a dyno.
drift350
Fresh Meat

Post by drift350 »

So where is this thing going to be at?
jo

Post by jo »

This thing is at Batlground Engineering located at 255 Ottley Drive inside of the Premier Brass Warehouse. You can find directions from their site http://www.batlground.com -->

I suggest that we organize a meet up a half hour beforehand and head down there together so everyone knows where it is. Is anyone going to enter the show?
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

I'm game for the carShow!
We'll have to see about dyno'ing the Hachi.
:lol:

Post by Guest »

Im down for whatever. My Z isn't quite a modified show winner, but I always feel better having my cars in the show. Any of you guys have a time and place we could meet up? Since I don't live in Atl meeting up will be better for me anyways.