Meet Up THIS SATURDAY [May 8th] at 9:00PM @ Andretti

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Would you be interested in attending?

yes
100%
no
No votes
depends on my schedule
No votes

Total votes: 6

jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Meet Up THIS SATURDAY [May 8th] at 9:00PM @ Andretti

Post by jo »

I'm proposing we do a meet up sometime next weekend. All the students will be done with finals and in need of a release, and the workin' folk can always use a good loosenin' up on the weekend.

I was thinking of hitting up go karts and video games at andretti speed lab [we could eat at fudruckers there if you're also interested], and then maybe hitting some drift spots and getting some slideways action in. I've gotten some tips on new street race spots, so maybe we can hit up a few of those.

Next Saturday night maybe? [May 8th] 9pm!
Last edited by jo on Mon May 10, 2004 12:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
darkducati
Purple Drank

Post by darkducati »

I'm in.
Beans and cornbread.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

You know I'm down!

goKarts... initialD, doriDori???
Sounds like the purrrfect Saturday night to me.
!
EVOsaiyanPrince
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by EVOsaiyanPrince »

just remember who got a 28.80 in karts people. that's right the EVO driver. Count me in, maybe i'll get the 1 pound burger like last time, ahahahaha. Darkducati, we're racing for pink slips, i could use an RX8 for grocery runs and stuff :twisted: Bring me something cool from you work, like a fender to a 512BB or a taillight for a 348serie speciale.

The 2 best fighter jets for the greatest airforce in the world.
Eurasian
Fresh Meat

Post by Eurasian »

I am sure my girl and i would like to go out and meet some new people, sure it's a 2 hour drive but it's all good. Just need some directions and maybe a number to contact someone and follow them to where everyone meets at. Anybody willing to be a noobies guide.

Thanks
Brien
darkducati
Purple Drank

Post by darkducati »

EVOsaiyanPrince wrote:just remember who got a 28.80 in karts people. that's right the EVO driver. Count me in, maybe i'll get the 1 pound burger like last time, ahahahaha. Darkducati, we're racing for pink slips, i could use an RX8 for grocery runs and stuff :twisted: Bring me something cool from you work, like a fender to a 512BB or a taillight for a 348serie speciale.

Man, it's been a while since I've driven there. It was back at the end of 2000 in a one hour enduro. Can't wait to do it again though. Pinkslips huh? Grocery runs? You're the one with the glorified grocery getter! Rotary power baby! :lol: 512BB fender, $6116.74. 348 serie speciale rear tailight, $670.86. Getting your butt kicked by the slow ass RX-8 driver, priceless! :wink:
Beans and cornbread.
EVOsaiyanPrince
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by EVOsaiyanPrince »

Hey andy make sure Charlie comes out when we go or else he's kicked out of driftmechaniks, lol. darkducati, it's on when we get in the carts, you're gonna end up like your avatar, ahahahahaha. It's donut time in the skidpad next saturday folks, should i bring the EVO or the SC430 Andy?

The 2 best fighter jets for the greatest airforce in the world.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Eurasian wrote:I am sure my girl and i would like to go out and meet some new people, sure it's a 2 hour drive but it's all good. Just need some directions and maybe a number to contact someone and follow them to where everyone meets at. Anybody willing to be a noobies guide.
Wow!
If you'd be willing to drive that far, I'm sure we could arrange something.
I'll have to talk to the rest of the gang & see what's up.
Have you been to Atlanta before? Which way would you be coming?
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

darkducati wrote:Getting your butt kicked by the slow ass RX-8 driver, priceless!
UH OHHH!
:shock:
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

EVOsaiyanPrince wrote:It's donut time in the skidpad next saturday folks, should i bring the EVO or the SC430 Andy?
Hmmmm...
That's a great question.
I'll have to get back to you on that one.

We've GOT to get the Hachi up and drrrifting!
darkducati
Purple Drank

Post by darkducati »

EVOsaiyanPrince wrote: darkducati, it's on when we get in the carts, you're gonna end up like your avatar, ahahahahaha.

:lol: You're probably right.
Beans and cornbread.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Initial D Arcade Stage Ver. 2

Post by andysapp »

I wonder if Andretti had the Arcade Stage Ver. 2 yet???

jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

Sam is definitely going to be in for go kart night. I'm not sure if he'll bring the hachi, but then maybe we could have one hachi there. Or we could bring both red hachis with illegal tags! aww yeah running (from the cops) in a hachiiii...it's a new way of life to be!

Weight reduction people....you all better start starving yourselves now;P

I doubt they have version 2 yet....I just hope that their pump machine is fixed. They need to stop being cheap bastards and get real DDR!
Last edited by jo on Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
darkducati
Purple Drank

Post by darkducati »

nobody wrote: Weight reduction people....you all better start starving yourselves now;P

It won't help me. Not, that fast anyway. With my fat ass in the kart I will have to use the dirty racing mentality, eight tires are better than four. :)
Beans and cornbread.
Eurasian
Fresh Meat

Post by Eurasian »

andysapp wrote:
Eurasian wrote:I am sure my girl and i would like to go out and meet some new people, sure it's a 2 hour drive but it's all good. Just need some directions and maybe a number to contact someone and follow them to where everyone meets at. Anybody willing to be a noobies guide.
Wow!
If you'd be willing to drive that far, I'm sure we could arrange something.
I'll have to talk to the rest of the gang & see what's up.
Have you been to Atlanta before? Which way would you be coming?
I-20 East coming into Atlanta, I know a little about Atlanta not enough to say I wouldn't get lost. Does anyone live close to douglasville can meet someone there or at hooters. I live in a very boring ass city, nothing ever goes on except we go up to steele to go race at the drag strip it's about a 45 min drive from the house on friday nights. But since Nopi Street Wars is coming to town in June they closed the track for repairs and has yet to open they closed in Jan. So I would be willing to come up to Atl to check out the night life.