dM 1st annual 1 hour kart enduro race! Definitely June 5th!

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

I think I could get down with that
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
OutDriveU
Ripe Meat

Post by OutDriveU »

im in
OutDriveU
Ripe Meat

Post by OutDriveU »

Well If i cant make the Kart race on saturday at least its for a good reason.

That reason being Im testing out a Formula 500 at Road atlanta Friday and Saturday. I know I suck. Plus its free except for the $50 in gas I will use during the 2+ hours of track time. Talk about pure bliss.
I might not be doing it saturday though so I still might make it but who knows.
Eurasian
Fresh Meat

Post by Eurasian »

Has anyone selected a meeting spot for those people coming out of town to meet up with everyone else?
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

No we have not. Everything is going to be finalized late today, once I hear back from darkducati-- then we'll figure this out. sorry to keep you hanging, but with all the trips and dd's woes, things have gotten a bit hectic!
Eurasian
Fresh Meat

Post by Eurasian »

It's all good nobody, I know the feeling about thing being really hectic. Just started a new job and the hours are nuts 5 P.M. - 2:30 A.M :shock: But can't wait till this weekend though, be good to see everyone again and meet some new people as well :D
jo

Post by jo »

Well the word is in...plan to be there a little earlier than expected for this one! We will have the track for an hour around 4pm, so it will be a nice early afternoon mountain run and then maybe grill out for a late lunch/early dinner and then rock the track!

Exact time for the track hour will be given to us tomorrow-- there's a huge motorcycle event going on this weekend up in Helen so things are hectic up there. darkducati is working his ass off getting this sorted out for us though, so everyone thank him:)
xonn
Fresh Meat

Post by xonn »

If you guys/gals are going tomorrow, I'll be there... Earlier in the afternoon works great for me so I'll be there. Lemme know what time you're heading up and I'll meet up with. I live in Gainesville so I'll probably meet you guys along the way. nobody I sent you a pm in IA with my contact info.
Straights are for fast cars. Turns are for fast drivers...

http://ciphermonk.net
jo

Post by jo »

Xonn: I'm about to go get your contact info.

Can everyone tell me where they are located so I can organize a central meeting spot?

k thx!
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

I figure for peeps around the Dunwoody area... we can meet near driftMechaniks HQ... and head up 400 from there. I thought the Home Depot parking lot across from the outlet mall was a good meeting spot otherwise.

Whatcha think?
darkducati
Purple Drank

Post by darkducati »

driftmechaniks, this is Houston, you are cleared for takeoff.

It has been confirmed! 4:00pm-5:00pm we will have the track for the FOERST annual driftmechaniks one hour kart enduro. And please remember, I will own you all! :D
Beans and cornbread.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

I have been starving myself for three weeks!

I'm down to 50 lbs. Power to weight!!! Power to WEIIIGHT!
darkducati
Purple Drank

Post by darkducati »

Ha! My fat ass will be sailing past for the win when you pass out from malnurishment(sp?)!
Beans and cornbread.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

ROFL... I think I just got own3d!
:D

Post by Guest »

I can meet you guys off of 400 at the Outlet mall. Are you coming that far north?