formula D in Europe ?

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

plus most of the cars have alot of money in them but i don't think they have real deal racecar planning when they are built. some of the pro cars don't seem to be sorted, they seem to be slapped together. NOT ALL just some.

i think people like chris forsberg, rhys, sam, jr, tanner, and those types of drivers/teams could run 2 events a month.
please believe
joe
Fresh Meat

Post by joe »

Mischif wrote:
andysapp wrote:From my experience... even one round a month is cutting it close. By the time you travel back from an event... fix/prep your car for the next, pack up, and travel to the next one... you just barrrrely make it.
What's there to prep? Assuming nothing breaks and you don't hit anything, all I can see that you have to do is mount new tires on esome wheels, wash the car to get the tire off and hire two asian hookers and a donkey if you won; that shouldn't take a month.
And do the pro drivers go home between rounds? If they took that out they might be able to have more than one event a month.
i could see where one event a month would be more than enought, say you live in one end of the country, and the next event is in the other, thats AT LEAST 4-5 days worth of driving to get there, i assume you would be out there for roughtly 3-5 days for the event, then 4-5 days return trip, plus repairing the car washing the car, getting tires mouted, and what ever else you gotta do when your home
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

nascar does it ever week. it can be done. i would like to see more events but i don't think every week is the way to go. i think a kansas event should be added.
please believe
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

yea there 2 east coast events and um yea nothing in the middle.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

oh snap i heard they weren't heading back to jersey for 09. glad to see it's on the schedule.
please believe
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Cankles »

kansas would be cool if at heartland park.
GTEAST
Clam Salesman

Post by GTEAST »

icantdrift wrote:
Mischif wrote:What's there to prep? Assuming nothing breaks and you don't hit anything
you're assuming A LOT there ;). if nothing breaks one round you still need to go over the car to make sure it won't break the next. a lot of things can go wrong when you beat the car to death every time you drive it.

Like you would know...... :lol: