Drift Day STL (2-day Road Course Event) April 17/18

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: charlie, andysapp, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

defcon86nwh
Fresh Meat

Post by defcon86nwh »

Well I took off and a friend is coming to take pics so we will be there.
Zigerus
Clam Salesman

Post by Zigerus »

Cool see you there, Look for the blue WRX.
Control Freaks!~ http://www.cfdrift.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Throttle fixes everything. Love is kissing your rear bumper into a snowbank at 40 mph and not leaving a scratch. If hookers carried active differentials in their purses and knew how to use 'em, I wouldn't be married. Left-foot braking fixes everything the throttle doesn't fix, including impotence and poor self-esteem. Banging off a rev limiter while looking out a car's side window and slamming into a steering stop will cure cancer. If the car isn't moving around under power, you are a small, testicle-free squirrel. The handbrake fixes everything left-foot braking doesn't fix, including philosophical issues with most major religions and the heartbreakingly impossible question of what you should have for dinner*.
defcon86nwh
Fresh Meat

Post by defcon86nwh »

Anyone know a good place to stay for cheap but in a safe area. Or eat for cheap but taste good?
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

defcon86nwh wrote:Anyone know a good place to stay for cheap but in a safe area. Or eat for cheap but taste good?

define cheap....

i've stayed in collinsville and fairview heights. both are within about 10 miles of the track and both nice areas, but the hotels aren't generally cheap cheap. the four points sheraton in fairview heights was a very nice hotel for the money and had very good parking if you needed to tow a trailer.
defcon86nwh
Fresh Meat

Post by defcon86nwh »

I d like to pay 60-80 for a room. I stayed in Memphis at a nasty hotel but I would rather not do that again.

Food-I would like to eat something decent Friday night or there is a spot that the local people have a car meet I would like to go.
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Cankles »

we dont have car meets, cause most of us hate the car fags in stl.
Zigerus
Clam Salesman

Post by Zigerus »

What wankles said, I'm sure you'll see a few of us at the track we'll all probably go out to eat and have a good time after the event, Due to unfortunate circumstances I won't be drifting the event but I sure in hell will be there trying to steel someone's car.
Control Freaks!~ http://www.cfdrift.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Throttle fixes everything. Love is kissing your rear bumper into a snowbank at 40 mph and not leaving a scratch. If hookers carried active differentials in their purses and knew how to use 'em, I wouldn't be married. Left-foot braking fixes everything the throttle doesn't fix, including impotence and poor self-esteem. Banging off a rev limiter while looking out a car's side window and slamming into a steering stop will cure cancer. If the car isn't moving around under power, you are a small, testicle-free squirrel. The handbrake fixes everything left-foot braking doesn't fix, including philosophical issues with most major religions and the heartbreakingly impossible question of what you should have for dinner*.
RBZ32
Fresh Meat

Post by RBZ32 »

Nate, just go the Hyundai dealership and test drive a Genesis over to the track for the day.... it'll probably be wobbly as hell, but its still sponsored drifting :lol:
1990 Nissan 300zx w/RB25det
Modded~ blah, blah, blah