A few parts cheap

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

mranlet
Imitation Crab Meat

A few parts cheap

Post by mranlet »

12-gal-ish Fuel Cell. Black, base feed with no foam. GM style fuel level sender isn't installed. No hardware, just hardcore.
$50 obo

Blitz turbo timer. It's this one:
condition is somewhere between awesome and terrible. Worked when removed, probably still works. $45 obo

Turbo XS boost controller. It's blue and has a knob. Makes your car faster. Will trade for 3 boxes of Samoas.

HKS DD 200 mm air filter with green (worn out) foam. Condition looks like it came off of a clip because it came off of a clip. It's got the adapter to go to Mk III Supra MAF, but IIRC it works on 240sx MAF if you turn it a little. Right now it's on my Subaru MAF, which doesn't please anyone. Some sentimental value but 200mm isn't enough mushroom for my V8s. $30 obo

Lines for hydraulic handbrake. $160 in lines and fittings when I had the made. I've even got the flare nuts and distribution blocks to run the system in a car with 4-channel ABS, which means that you can put both rear brake lines together into the handbrake and split them again, WOW! They were in my Legacy, so they're plenty long for whatever you drive for sure. $60 obo

I'll post pics at some point. Lowball me on the prices because I want this shit outta my life! Will be shipping from Tampa, FL.
Southeast Reginoal Director of Full Auto, BTTS and STFU&D