powdercoating

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Re: powdercoating

Post by CodyW »

Werd! I'll work on tracking down a spare VC (one of my friends has my old one which isn't being used right now, if he'll ever bring it to me I'll send it right away).
Inappropriate Chris
Past the Hazing

Post by Inappropriate Chris »

blink182house wrote:
Inappropriate Chris wrote:I will let you know, I definitely want this done though.
went ahead and got your eggshell blue as well, so whenever you disassemble those calipers and send em to me ill be ready bro!

Dope!! Once I get my interior all straightened up, I will take the calipers off and put the wheels back on till you get them done. I will let you know.
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

Inappropriate Chris wrote:
blink182house wrote:
Inappropriate Chris wrote:I will let you know, I definitely want this done though.
went ahead and got your eggshell blue as well, so whenever you disassemble those calipers and send em to me ill be ready bro!

Dope!! Once I get my interior all straightened up, I will take the calipers off and put the wheels back on till you get them done. I will let you know.
There is a local guy who just recently opened up a fullsize shop called Import Performance Shop, he's got tons of stock. He may have extra SR valvecovers & z32 brakes I can use for cores if you're serious, give me a ring on my cell or text 662-292-2831, or PM me. We could setup something where you pay, I do his parts, let you know when done, you send me your parts with a return shipping label in box, i open box and swap yours for already powdered, return shipment. Dude is really cool and has been letting me use valvecovers for cores already locally. As long as payment is upfront, im sure he wont mind continuing to help me out, cause even if something goes wrong, he'll just end up with freshly powdercoated parts back.
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

biggidy bump. so i'd totally pickup your parts during the formulad triple threat weekend, but i totally got SCREWED into babysitting trevors kids with my g/f, so when you see him rack his balls for disabling a fellow drifter. XD :stressed:
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Got my hooks shipped out today!
:D
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

andysapp wrote:Got my hooks shipped out today!
fer shizzle. i ordered the powder whenever i posted last time, i know PBTP has been opening a new warehouse so they're behind on shipments, but hopefully i'll get it soon. :rotate:
Mischif
Clam Salesman

Post by Mischif »

Do you still have any TO/KLNM hoodies left? I know, it's been a while since they went on sale, I just forgot to ask about them.
Dr. Marlow wrote:i take in crons and spit out dick rides
Greg wrote:the pink hole isn't big enough, although I do fancy a little rumpy pumpy.
Black Guy wrote:See that WPS in the background? Stands for white people shit. Not my problem.
mischivous::home
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

Mischif wrote:Do you still have any TO/KLNM hoodies left? I know, it's been a while since they went on sale, I just forgot to ask about them.
Why yes sir we do. You should be able to purchase on store from the blog navigation at tractionoptional.com!
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

andysapp wrote:Got my hooks shipped out today!
yo dude just giving you an update, im sitting at hospital my dad had surgery yesterday and we thought we'd be out today but looks like ill be here another day. hopign to get your stuff coated friday afternoon so ill prob have to ship out saturday morning, however i dont want to be held to my word on that one lol. but im going to get it done asap dude, normally i'd've had them done the day powder came in! i will definately have them to you before the events, so no worries. if you can dude, text me on my phone so i have your number, that way i can give you updates via text... much more convenient at hospital and in garage etc lol: 662-292-2831

i got the eggshell blue powder in too dude, so when you wanna do yoru calipers send em on in, i could use the work!
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

andy's tow-hooks; they were dropped off at UPS at noon today man, you got a PM as well

and modified s14 lca's for chris anderson i did today:
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

That shit looks SICKKKK!!!!
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

stuff looks great, we just spray bombed my LCAs. Hope you bubble wrapped sappersteins hooks.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Treefish
Purple Drank

Post by Treefish »

Hmmm

I'd love to get some lugnuts and moped parts done in this:

http://powderbuythepound.com/catalog/pr ... cts_id=347" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by blink182house »

Treefish wrote:Hmmm

I'd love to get some lugnuts and moped parts done in this:

http://powderbuythepound.com/catalog/pr ... cts_id=347" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sweet how many lugs and what type of parts?
Treefish
Purple Drank

Post by Treefish »

blink182house wrote:sweet how many lugs and what type of parts?
20 lugs

and I'll take a look at the moped soon to figure out which things to do. I'll have to take a looksie at the moped.

Some silly little metal stuff like the brake levers and magnet cover, stuff like that.