FS: Panasonic DVX100B Video Camera (SD)

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

andysapp
I need to go outside

FS: Panasonic DVX100B Video Camera (SD)

Post by andysapp »

I hate selling cameras. I get attached to them and don't want to let them go... but I need the money bad... so this one has to go. I really hate to see it go.

It is an AWESOME camera. Low-light capability is awesome. Color out of the camera is awesome. Very comfortable to shoot with. 75 hours on the thing. Always stored/transported in a Pelican case. I babied the hell out of it. It looks and feels brand new. I've only ever used Panasonic tapes in it. BABIED IT. Shoots 24p. Ugh. I don't want to sell this. $1800 takes it.
The DVX100 contains a 3-CCD image sensor system, with 410,000 (380,000 effective) pixels each. The camera can record 24p video in "telecined" fashion (2-3 pulldown for 24P and 2-3-3-2 pulldown for 24PA), 30p video in PsF fashion (25p in PAL version), and 60i standard (50i PAL) interlaced video onto MiniDV tape. The camera incorporates "CineGamma" functionality to approximate the characteristic curve of film. [1][2]

The DVX100 also features two XLR audio inputs, another rare feature for cameras in its price range. It includes a 4-pin FireWire port, as well as S-Video and RCA in and out ports. It features manual and servo zoom, with a second zoom control and record button on top of the handle for recording from low angles.

Improved color reproduction with advanced image adjustments have enhanced this already high quality unit allowing productions to cut material shot on this Camcorder into other formats with even more ease.

How the camera was stored from day 1. The case is not for sale, but I'll throw the foam in for free if it sells fast ($40 value). Panasonic tapes is all this camera has seen.

Color LCD Display

75 Hours on the clock.

Buttons to play with.

Color LCD Eyepiece

Comes in original box, with all original accessories and manuals.

Someone please give this camera a good home because it is awesome and deserves it.
<3
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Re: FS: Panasonic DVX100B Video Camera (SD)

Post by down_shift »

someone needs to buy this and start making ATL drift vids again!
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

AGREED!
please believe
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Price dropped to $1600.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

$1300. I gotta get this thing sold!
Generz
Eet Bacon

Post by Generz »

ebay it with a buy it now of $1800 as well duders!
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

I know I should... but I don't really want to deal with shipping - or the chance of it breaking en-route.
Generz
Eet Bacon

Post by Generz »

andysapp wrote:I know I should... but I don't really want to deal with shipping - or the chance of it breaking en-route.
dude.. it's got the original box so just wrap it and then also get insurance on it and you'll be golden. this way you'll get more money for it instead of trying to sell locally to a limited market.

the time that you will spend packing it and shipping it is easily worth the extra bucks you can make on it selling it online. you'll have a larger audience.

if i gave you $500 bucks to ship package and ship a small package for me.. you'd do it. just think of it that way :)
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

it's crazy that people are still buying sd cams for over a grand. they are though so you shouldn't have too much trouble. PUT THAT BITCH ON THE BAY.
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Okaaaaay. I was honestly hoping someone local would pick it up so I could try and get a 7D before Erin's wedding.
FooSchnickens
Rock Smoke

Post by FooSchnickens »

if you put it on ebay be sure to only take paypal verified bidders or you'll get spammed by nigerians. I went through hell trying to sell my gl1, had to relist it like three times.
f00tography
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!
fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

GAT damn Nigerians.

[html]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/agV4s3O7Ysg&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/agV4s3O7Ysg&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/html]
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

andysapp wrote:Okaaaaay. I was honestly hoping someone local would pick it up so I could try and get a 7D before Erin's wedding.
You're welcome to rock my 5D during the ceremony since I won't be able to shoot. I wanna shoot some stills before and after but it's all yours then if it would be any help.
Generz
Eet Bacon

Post by Generz »

nigerian kids are nothing compared to frog rape.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

This is true!

I had a local guy just bite about the camera. Gonna try and meet with him tomorrow and hope for the best. I don't even know if I can get a 7D ordered and here in time anyway at this rate. It is already Wednesday.

Cody I'll let you know about your camera. If I can get a 7D sorted out in the meantime, that would be killllerrrr. I'm not so worried about the ceremony, because I can put my monstrous camera on the tripod and be good... but the reception is going to be low light, and my li'l arms can only take so much handheld action with that big fucking camera.