Wheels, mufflers, and S13 Strut bars

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Wheels, mufflers, and S13 Strut bars

Post by Zach »

I need to make some cash and have these 6 Diamond Racing wheels in Black, they are 15x8, 4x4.5/114.3, and +0. Two are on the car with tires on them and have been driven maybe a couple hundred miles with no issue. The other four are still in box and have only been opened to make sure they were the correct wheel and had no problems. I want $100 a piece without tires and will sell 2, 4, or all 6. I washed the ones on the car a couple of days ago and the powder-coating still shines nicely, they just look dirty because it's been raining constantly and I have a gravel drive-way.

I also have the set of 15x7 4x4.5/114.3 Borbets that came with the car. I'm not exactly sure what the offset is on them but would be happy to measure if someone is actually interested. They fit decently on a stock body S13 and would be pretty flush with a 10 mm spacer. I'd assume they're approximately +20-25. They're in decent shape, one has a bit of curb rash but should be fixable. Two are on the car and the others are in the basement. I'd take $200 for all 4 of these without tires.

I have a pair of 2.5 in. stainless steel Pypes mufflers from an 05 mustang GT. They've had a hangar chopped off, I could get some stainless rod and weld on new ones if the buyer needed them. I'd like $50 a piece OBO.

I have front and rear DC sports strut tower bars, they're the CS-2 models. I'd like $150 for both or $80 each.

I can be reached via e-mail Zjunquera at gmail.com, phone at six seven eight nine three six seven two two eight, or via pm (slowest). I'm willing to ship at buyer's expense and local pick-up is preferred. I'm located about 10 miles outside of Gainesville. I make occasional trips to Atlanta and would be willing to meet up during one or will deliver to Atlanta if fuel is paid for.