Roomie

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

ChadMK4
Purple Drank

Roomie

Post by ChadMK4 »

Well, It looks like we may be looking for another Roomie in the next week or so. Wes gave us the news that he would probably be moving back to the south side if he couldn't line up a jarb before the end of the month. We hate to see him go but we understand too.

So if anyone is interested or knows someone thats cool and needing a spot, hit us up.

$500 month covers rent and utilities. And if you're here when Kathy cooks, she usually cooks more than we can eat so there's usually always a plate for a third person. I've gained 20 lbs since we've been dating because of her cooking. She doesn't cook every night but it's pretty regular.

All we ask is that the person be neat and clean, respect our stuff and be considerate of thy roomies.
mranlet
Imitation Crab Meat

Re: Roomie

Post by mranlet »

Depending on a few factors I may be moving up that way about a month from now, but wouldn't be looking to stay for more than about 6 months. Would that foil your plans?
Southeast Reginoal Director of Full Auto, BTTS and STFU&D
ChadMK4
Purple Drank

Re: Roomie

Post by ChadMK4 »

No, 6 months is fine with us. Hopefully I will have found work within those 6 months and won't need a roomie after that time frame.