Fabrication work

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Fabrication work

Post by Zach »

I want to start doing the fabrication stuff more seriously and actually make some money. I know the economy is shitty and money is tight right now, but if anyone needs anything made or fitted and doesn't have the tools/time/skills let me know. I've got a MIG, TIG, a plasma cutter for metal work, and a boat load of other tools at my disposal. I'd love to do any and all fabrication work, I've been doing a decent bit of garden art lately and would love to do some bigger scale stuff, the problem is I can't afford the material to make bigger stuff just for myself. I'm also down to continue doing cages and any custom piping/welding/bending (intercooler pipes, exhausts, crash bars, dashes). I'm starting to get into forming sheet and would be willing to take on anything in that part as well. I would also be down to design and have machined pieces for custom fitment, I have access to CAD programs and there's a couple machine shops in the area my brother has been using that do nice work. Pricing would be job/material based so just call and we can discuss whatever you have in mind and come up with a price we both agree upon. I can be reached here, at Zjunquera@gmail.com, and by phone 678-nine three six-7228.

http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh26 ... brication/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh26 ... e%20Build/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh26 ... e%20Build/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Treefish
Purple Drank

Re: Fabrication work

Post by Treefish »

I will be hitting you up in a couple of months or sooner for an FD spec cage I'm sure.
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

Cool, just feeling out some more nowish work as I could use the money and will be starting school at the end of August so I'll have to restrict it to weekends when I can come home at that point. I have no other obligations currently so things can be knocked out quickly, a week at most for a cage should be doable.
Treefish
Purple Drank

Post by Treefish »

Hmm well maybe I'll try sooner, but I need to get the back end fixed FOERST me thinks.
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

Treefish wrote:Hmm well maybe I'll try sooner, but I need to get the back end fixed FOERST me thinks.

I'd be down to give that a shot if you want, I can cut it out with the plasma cutter and toss the new piece on. I'll be at the event this weekend if you wanna think it over and talk about it then.
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex

Post by shawn shawn »

Zach wrote:
Treefish wrote:Hmm well maybe I'll try sooner, but I need to get the back end fixed FOERST me thinks.

I'd be down to give that a shot if you want, I can cut it out with the plasma cutter and toss the new piece on. I'll be at the event this weekend if you wanna think it over and talk about it then.

Rad.
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

shawn shawn wrote:
Zach wrote:

Rad.

much so
Abactus
Rock Smoke

Post by Abactus »

nice work zach !
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

Thanks! Hoping to get to do a good bit more before I head back to school. I'm going to be making the majority of my furniture for this year so I'll post that stuff up as I get it done.
struka
Slippery When Westicles

Post by struka »

you might be fixing mine too :)
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

Awesome! Just bring it down and I'll knock it out real quick like!

edit: suppose these should go here also:

will put more when I get it done.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

:shock:
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

andysapp wrote::shock:

haha it's two U-pieces bent up on the bender to 180 degrees welded together and then ground/sanded down to a nice finish. It took a decent amount of time to get a nice finish on it. The next 2 should go much quicker though.
Treefish
Purple Drank

Post by Treefish »

You'll probably be seeing my car when I get back from Nashville this weekend :domo:
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

Treefish wrote:You'll probably be seeing my car when I get back from Nashville this weekend :domo:
AWESOME! Lemme know because I talked to Dave about working for him(sprinkler stuff) at the event, and if I do that I don't wanna flake out on him last minute because I need to get your car done. No problem, just lemme know :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: