S13 coupe partout

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Zach
Salsa Rodeo

S13 coupe partout

Post by Zach »

I'm tired of thinking of what I want to do on this car and want something semi-comfortable to drive around for the next year until I graduate. So I am going to part it out and get myself a new project that will stay stockish until I'm working. I'll sell the car whole if someone wants to buy it all but I doubt anyone wants to sort out most of the little problems that are constantly giving me a headache wanting to fix them but not having the money. I'll take 4500 for the whole car as it sits. Everything not listed is stock and also for sale.

Suspension:
Buddy club D-spec coilovers(only a thousand or so street miles on them in the past year or two since I got them): 650
Ebay Rucas: 50
Ebay traction rods: 50
Ebay toe rods: 50
ebay tension rods: 50
Peak performance inner tie rods and tein s14 outer tie rods: 175
bigger rear sway bar from a rear cut: 20

Drivetrain:
KA24E SOHC 11 lb aluminum driveshaft: 250 (also have a stock 5-speed driveshaft for 30)
stock flywheel lightened to ~17 lbs: 100
Stock KA24E longblock with stock intake manifold(runs really well, as far as I know close to 250k on it): 250
KA24E 5 speed: 125
5 speed stuff(clutch pedal, stainless line, hard line, slave and master cylinders): 100
Rear-end with solid aluminum sub-frame bushings pressed in and either a VLSD or an aftermarket(I have to crack the case to check): 175 if it's a VLSD, 450 if it's an aftermarket.
S13 cx racing radiator with dual 12" fans: 175
FC rx7 oil cooler: 50
KA24E header

interior:
Ebay fiberglass bucket seat: 125
autogage voltmeter: 10
autogage mechanical oil pressure gauge: 10
Innovate LM-2 wideband with gauge and sensor: 200
off brand 2-5/8" tach: $20
Megasquirt 2 PCB3: 300
Megasquirt relay board: 50
Megasquirt relay cable: 40
Walbro 255lph pump used: 75

Wheels:
6 diamond racing wheels 15x8 +0 one has a bit of curb rash: 500 for all 6, 400 for 4 of the good ones, or 200 for a pair of good ones.
Borbets 15x7 +35ish: 150 for all 4
Stock S13 calipers with slotted rotors in the front and hawk HP+ pads all the way around: 100
Stock s13 4-lug uprights/hubs: 100 for all 4

exterior:
stock coupe tail lights: 50
doors: 50 each
trunk: 50
hood: 25
headlights with motors: 50 for the pair

I'm sure there is stuff I'm not thinking of, if you need anything else let me know.

Bare chassis(has a weld in S&W cage in it right now, I can do a full custom to whatever spec needed at buyer's expense): 300

Just putting this out as a feeler, if I get a good enough response I'll start parting, but if it's not enough to get a new project I'll hold onto it.

Car runs and drives alright, it needs an idle control valve and a decent tune for it it to be in better running order. The exhaust needs to be re-worked at the flanges to fix a major leak. If someone's interested in the whole car I'll get more recent pictures, but here's pictures of getting it together:

http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh26 ... e%20build/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex

Re: S13 coupe partout

Post by shawn shawn »

I wish I had coilover money right now! NEED A JOB NOWNOWNOW!
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

Ok I've pretty much gotten my bike done and am fed up with this car as it blew the oil-cooler lines on me a few weeks ago and I had to fix it pretty much on the go. I also don't know what my plans are for the next year or so and it's a lot easier for me to store a small motorcycle I have less than a $1000 invested in than a car if I decide to leave the country again after graduation. So everything is back up for sale same prices as above. If you buy anything suspension wise my only request is that you give me a stock part so that I can have the car remain mobile until I have time to strip it down completely over winter-break and sell/junk the shell.

If someone wants to buy the shell with a new custom cage I'd love to work out a deal, I'll cut out the old one and build a new one to buyer's liking. Depending on that we can work out a price that works for both buyer and myself.
Generz
Eet Bacon

Post by Generz »

Zach.. is the driveshaft a one pieces? I think it'll fit an SR car...

I'm interested.
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

Generz wrote:Zach.. is the driveshaft a one pieces? I think it'll fit an SR car...

I'm interested.
It is indeed a one-piece, super light (11 lbs I think). I can pull it while I'm home if you want me to bring it back with me when I come back to school after Thanksgiving. I can measure it for you to be sure also if you want.
I can be reached via call/text at six sevun ate 936-7228