ZG Flares, Racepak dash, swirl tank, and more

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

ZG Flares, Racepak dash, swirl tank, and more

Post by icantdrift »

Lots of stuff here.

I have a set of fiberglass ZG Flares from thezstore.com, brand new in box. Was going to use them on the 240 but ended up with overs instead.

$165 + shipping.

Back up on the block is this sweet fuel swirl tank. 3 -6AN fittings up top, one -10AN down below (-10 to -8 adapter INCLUDED). Top notch part, very well made. Will definitely let you car use every last drop without starving for fuel. If you've tracked an S13 through a hard right hander with less than 1/2 tank of gas you know you need this. Great insurance for you turbo guys too.

$100 +shipping

Walbro 255 in-tank pump for 240sx. Still in the tank so no pic, but you'll get it already mounted/wired to the S13 assembly for an easy swap. $50

G-Force Pro Series latch and link harness. Includes sub belts for both 5 and 6 point setups. Good condition, webbing is not fraying or cut anywhere. $40

Racequip 6pt latch and link. Almost new condition. $50

Ebay RFL blowoff valve. Brand new and unused, with both aluminum and steel flanges. $20

Racepak UDX Digital dash (street model). $450
"The Street Dash has all the amenities needed on a street-driven vehicle. Through a combination of your existing sensors and those included in the kit, this dash will provide you with the ability to display engine RPM, speedometer, odometer, water and oil temperature, oil pressure, battery voltage, and fuel level. It has internal indicator lights for such items as low oil pressure, high water temperature, turn signals, high beam, and parking brake. Additional functions can be displayed with the purchase of the appropriate V-Net sensor and module combination. A relay for an electric fan controller, and a minimum/maximum recall function, are included in the Street Dash kit.
UDX dashes are capable of displaying up to 21 different functions. There are five numeric displays, plus the engine RPM sweep bar, on each of the four screen ‘pages’. Scrolling from one page to the next is accomplished with the push of a button. The 7.25” x 2.62” LCD screen is backlit for night time operation. Each dash has output for a shift light, and shift point programming is done right on the screen. Warning lights are located on each side of the display screen. You have the ability to assign these high or low threshold alarms to your choice of monitored functions. The buttons at the bottom of the panel are used to scroll through the screen pages as well as to activate various functions. Additional sensors can be added by using the popular individual V-Net sensor and modules
Overall dimensions of the UDX bezel are 4.0” tall and 10.2” wide. It will stand out .750” from the mounting surface. The dash can be mounted against any flat panel which permits a depth of 2.00 inches behind the mounting surface for clearance of the dash and its rear mounted V-Net cable. The dash weighs a mere 1.3 pounds
Last edited by icantdrift on Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.
revel
Eet Bacon

Re: 240z ZG Flares, CNC hydro brake, rad swirl tank

Post by revel »

the zg flares are prolly the best out there for a 240. the fit is much better than the ones i had and the zg flares are a bit wider as well. wish i had a spare 240 to slap those things on
ChadMK4
Purple Drank

Re: 240z ZG Flares, CNC hydro brake, rad swirl tank

Post by ChadMK4 »

Hell, I could use all of this but I don't have the extra cash to throw out at the moment. I NEED a swirl tank! Wouldn't mind trying out a new Hydro Brake (because mine blows!) and the flares would be nice to have if I decide to crack mine.
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Re: ZG Flares, CNC hydro, swirl tank, seats and more

Post by icantdrift »

bump for more stuff.
ChadMK4
Purple Drank

Post by ChadMK4 »

Hey Erin, I will probably take the GeForce harness and the quick release. Let me see if my new paycheck shows up today or tomorrow.
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

ChadMK4 wrote:Hey Erin, I will probably take the GeForce harness and the quick release. Let me see if my new paycheck shows up today or tomorrow.

already got a bite on the quick release but the harness is yours.
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

edited for items sold.
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Re: ZG Flares, Racepak dash, swirl tank, and more

Post by icantdrift »

added racepak digital dash.
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

icantdrift wrote:added racepak digital dash.
do want! need to work some things out but consider it sold
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

revel wrote:
icantdrift wrote:added racepak digital dash.
do want! need to work some things out but consider it sold

hellz yeah. just let me know.