s13/ae86 part outs

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

kOOpA
Rock Smoke

s13/ae86 part outs

Post by kOOpA »

i'm made plans to go stay with asuka in yokohama next year for a while and try to get a jarb there. i can't be savin' money for such things while i'm screwin' with cars, so i'm going to be temporarily lame in hopes to go get extra awesome over there. so everything must go ^^

i'll just list everything i can think of, even if it's already sold, to eliminate any confusion. stuff is priced at what i know i can get locally, so sorry if they're not awesome deals with shipping. TN dudes, we should be able to arrange some hanging out to save on shipping costs on bigger stuff XD sorry for not giving better notice on some of this stuff, but i've pretty much sold a lot of this stuff in only a couple days with basically no effort.

s13
-bc racing br type coilovers, rear passenger side dampening adjuster is stuck at full stiff, no blown shocks $700 +s&h
-326 wing $sold
-origin roof spoiler $sold
-sexy style body kit $sold
-dmax style hood $sold
-tom's motorsport carbon fibre bucket seat $sold
-buddy club seat rails $sold
-boss steering hub, NRG quick release $sold
-project mu d1 spec rear brake pads $sold
-drag dr31 17x9+15, falken ziex $sold
-white wooden steering wheel, some cracks, some dirtiness, structurally sound $100 +s&h
-dmax/origin style tail lights $100 +s&h
-wicked tuning tension rods $60 +s&h
-wicked tuning toe rods $60 +s&h
-wicked tuning rucas, never installed $80 +s&h
-running s13 hatchback, after i get it back to stock, all kinds of different colors, 5 lug with s14 se 5 spoke wheels and a welded diff, new oem rotors out back, new brembo rotors up front $2000

ae86
-greddy type-s coilovers $1200 +s&h
-cusco negative camber roll center adjusters $80 +s&h
-battle version 4 links & traction brackets $350 +s&h
-dick wheels, hoshino impul 14x7.5-5 front, 14x8-7 rears, no tires $800 +sold to marlow
-konig rewind 14x7-9, basically new toyo tires $500 +s&h - these are on the car, so i'd have to find something to throw on it
-oldschool tom's steering wheel $sold to alexander
-boss steering hub $20 +s&h
-the car has goodridge braided brake lines throughout, 1.5way trd lsd, drilled & slotted rotors in the front. i don't really have a way to part this stuff, so that is just gonna go with the car. right now it's not running with a bluetop 4age. not sure what's wrong with it, or i'd be driving it, some fuel/wiring crap. after i blew the headgasket on the 20v, i put the 16v back in, worked on it every weekend for 4 months, and just never got it going. it's been on the back burner while i've been building the s13, as to not miss the 2010 season. not sure what to ask for the car yet. i'm probably forgetting a few parts on this one. i wanna say it has tie rods but i honestly can't remember.
Last edited by kOOpA on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Treefish
Purple Drank

Re: s13/ae86 part outs

Post by Treefish »

Aw this saddens me. :cry2:

Also, what does the AE86 Toms steering wheel + hub look like? Might have to grab a bit of kOOpa memorabilia.
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Dr. Marlow »

wheels are mine! MINE!
You've got the wrong answer
kOOpA
Rock Smoke

Post by kOOpA »

Treefish wrote:Aw this saddens me. :cry2:

Also, what does the AE86 Toms steering wheel + hub look like? Might have to grab a bit of kOOpa memorabilia.
i'll getcha some pics tomorrow.

marlow, you cereals bout the wheels? don't really need money soon, but yer lemme knows if you want me to hold 'em.
Dr. Marlow
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Dr. Marlow »

MINE
I got money for them friday when I get paid
You've got the wrong answer
Treefish
Purple Drank

Post by Treefish »

Dr. Marlow wrote:MINE