[FS] Modded S14 SR20DET Complete Engine swap

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

juvenile138
Fresh Meat

[FS] Modded S14 SR20DET Complete Engine swap

Post by juvenile138 »

I got a SR20DET engine I'm lookin to sell, PM me for more info, will post pics soon.

Here's the short list of mods:
ARP hardware top and bottom, Tomei valve springs, RAS, and 264 solid cams/lifters.
GT2871R w/ 650cc injectors, Peak Performance Manifold, AVCR boost controller, HKS actuator
Cosworth Head Gasket, Freddy intake manifold - port matched, New ACT HD clutch (6 puck sprung) installed with new"er" tranny less than 5k miles ago, runs and shifts smooth.

Would like to sell as complete package w/ Greddy downpipe, Skunk2 exhaust, hybrid dynamis intercooler kit, Greddy intake, etc.
As well as the engine harness fitted for S14 240sx chassis, Mine's tuned ECU, and Apexi AFC Neo.
Also have an aluminum driveshaft from Driveshaft Shop for non ABS S14's

This would be a full turn key setup, still have this sitting an S14 that was until recently my daily driver. About 10k miles on the setup since last rebuild, everything is tip top with good compression, makes around 330rwhp@18psi with a rich tune, could easily be taken up to 360 or maybe a little more with some extensive dyno time which I never did cause all I had was the AFC Neo,, never got around to getting an engine management setup.

If you want to hear it run or hell even drive it just hit me up, I don't plan to pull it until I find a buyer anyway.

Asking $4800 for entire setup including all electrical and driveshaft, full exhaust, intercooler, Koyo radiator, hoses, lines, etc.
Last edited by juvenile138 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Re: Modded S14 SR20DET Engine swap for sale - Turnkey

Post by P.Haire »

piss off jackass
please believe
juvenile138
Fresh Meat

Re: Modded S14 SR20DET Engine swap for sale - Turnkey

Post by juvenile138 »

SUCK A DICK man! Im just tryin to pay some bills asshole, got kids to feed ya know?!
Greg
Muscle Milk

Re: [FS] Modded S14 SR20DET Complete Engine swap

Post by Greg »

GET THE FUCK OUT
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
juvenile138
Fresh Meat

Post by juvenile138 »

Greg wrote:GET THE FUCK OUT
EAT ME
HATERDAN
Purple Drank

Post by HATERDAN »

who is this faggot?
-dan
foilman
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by foilman »

I don't know, but the name "juvenile" is fitting.
HATERDAN
Purple Drank

Post by HATERDAN »

sad thing is this retard has made another little retard already. its true the stupid ones always breed
-dan
Greg
Muscle Milk

Post by Greg »

HATERDAN wrote:sad thing is this retard has made another little retard already. its true the stupid ones always breed
what the child born at a Juggalo Gathering?
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
juvenile138
Fresh Meat

Post by juvenile138 »

I got a SR20DET engine I'm lookin to sell, PM me for more info, will post pics soon.

Here's the short list of mods:
ARP hardware top and bottom, Tomei valve springs, RAS, and 264 solid cams/lifters.
GT2871R w/ 650cc injectors, Peak Performance Manifold, AVCR boost controller, HKS actuator
Cosworth Head Gasket, Freddy intake manifold - port matched, New ACT HD clutch (6 puck sprung) installed with new"er" tranny less than 5k miles ago, runs and shifts smooth.

Would like to sell as complete package w/ Greddy downpipe, Skunk2 exhaust, hybrid dynamis intercooler kit, Greddy intake, etc.
As well as the engine harness fitted for S14 240sx chassis, Mine's tuned ECU, and Apexi AFC Neo.
Also have an aluminum driveshaft from Driveshaft Shop for non ABS S14's

This would be a full turn key setup, still have this sitting an S14 that was until recently my daily driver. About 10k miles on the setup since last rebuild, everything is tip top with good compression, makes around 330rwhp@18psi with a rich tune, could easily be taken up to 360 or maybe a little more with some extensive dyno time which I never did cause all I had was the AFC Neo,, never got around to getting an engine management setup.

If you want to hear it run or hell even drive it just hit me up, I don't plan to pull it until I find a buyer anyway.

Asking $4800 for entire setup including all electrical and driveshaft, full exhaust, intercooler, Koyo radiator, hoses, lines, etc.

Last edited by juvenile138 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
juvenile138
Fresh Meat

Post by juvenile138 »

Honestly I am just tryin to find a potential buyer for something thats drifting related, do I not have enough posts for you stupid fucks to let me create a listing?? Im sorry I have more important things to do in life besides write a bunch of dumb shit all over somebodies thread, why dont you just get Andy to change the rules so someone cant post in the classifieds until they write 1000 senseless posts like you fucks do on a regular basis. Im sorry Ive never experienced the misery of meeting you in person, Andy knows who I am, he drove my car around the track at Nashville Speedway last Fall and before that I have gone to probably 20 different SEDA events over the past few years. But since I didn't spend every waking hour writing on this fucking forum I cannot make an honest post without you fuckin clowns taking a shit all over it. GROW THE FUCK UP AND GET A LIFE!!
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

foilman wrote:I don't know, but the name "juvenile" is fitting.

Lol'd so good.
please believe
juvenile138
Fresh Meat

Post by juvenile138 »

How about I just give this engine away to the FOERST person to bring me your all fuckin heads?
Lightning
OK Finally Past the Hazing

Post by Lightning »

Greg wrote:GET THE FUCK OUT
unhinged......no, not really.
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

Chill out. You could've at least made an intro post or something. Jackass :)
please believe