[FS] Modded S14 SR20DET Complete Engine swap

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Brantley*Asphalt-Assault*
Fresh Meat

Re: [FS] Modded S14 SR20DET Complete Engine swap

Post by Brantley*Asphalt-Assault* »

FOERST AND FOR MOST..... Most of you DM guys know me:(Andy,Matt F.,Tyler,Shawn,Struka,Andrew,Cody,Chris R.,Clint and others just to name a few) disreguard this..... and for the few of you dont.... You rarely see me post anything for this specific reason; being that there is so much drama and comments that you can state from being behind your computer and typing up whatever bullshit that you feel makes you better or that you can type to try and degrade someone that just wants to make a legitamate post. (It just so happens, that this happens to be my friend) from abalambala; same state and a town away of where I'm from. I've lived in georgia for about 3 yrs now and there are just as many dumbass rednecks as well as rich pricks that spend their parents money in both states. I used to drive from abalambala just to go to events in Ga,Tn,and others just to have the same experience at events that you other guys have. So just get off your high horse and just get out and drive and stop all the bullshit Drama, we are all in to this sport for the same reason, b/c its fun, not b/c you are from just one state over and if any of you were to talk shit about my 1 yr old son and your man enough to tell me face to face, get ready for me to beat your ass!!!! Jonathan is a good guy with a great daughter and one of the most knowledgable people I know when it comes to building and engine. Hes built many sr20's and most of them have had more HP and expensive mods than many of you people would even know how to install without having a helping hand from a friend (Im assuming). He has done all his work on his own building his cars solo! Except for the body work and paint,(Thats all me). And when we would drive from abalambala to all the SEDA Events in Ga, we had the cleanest cars on the course by far! And thats coming from other georgians telling me that! So simply stated just b/c we are from Ala'Fuck'inBama doesnt mean we are hillbilly redneck retards that only know how to mud bog in 4x4's( like most Georgian's do as well as Alabamaians) 2 guys from AL had it going on when we came to most ATL events.

And if you dont know me by person, you might recognize my car by these pics. BTW I've gotten back on my car as of the FOERST of the year doing a motor swap and full face lift. And if you've wondered where I've been lately? Well.... I have a one yr old now and raced motorcyles for a season last year and hope to see you guys out at the track this year or next.... Holla!!

Just thought Id share my thoughts.... So now you know why I dont post regularly unless im just researching on here! LOL!!
Attachments
Picture 013.jpg
Picture 013.jpg (895.02 KiB) Viewed 2239 times
2732453075_decd7b180a_b.jpg
2732453075_decd7b180a_b.jpg (318.21 KiB) Viewed 2239 times
Nashville drift event.jpg
Nashville drift event.jpg (51.59 KiB) Viewed 2239 times
Fresh Meat

yeah we went to the memphis event and then went to the (pool Party) and I think we crashed at the house before heading back home.
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

lol wtf is going on in here? sup Brantley good to hear your driving again. I have no idea what friend your defending.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

stoked to hear your working on the car again Brantley! hope to see ya driving at an event soon. hope and yours are doing well.

brantley is cool. so if this is good friend then hes cool by me.
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

i thought about you dudes while we were at the last nashville event. no homo.

XP
please believe
Generz
Eet Bacon

Post by Generz »

Sorry Bros.. Abalama is still dumb by defacto (the bad cars and douches negate your two nice cars).. Brantley is an exception and his bro as well.. Juvenile187 or whatever.

There is no drama on the DM board.. we (excluding the abalama-folks that were mentioned) are all family. So don't use that as an excuse that you don't post on here.

-Eugene.
Fresh Meat

I'm not using that as an excuse... I don't really do the whole forum thing, and that's on any kind of forum on any site. I just don't have the time to sit around the computer to bullshit about random stuff. If it's worth looking up some stuff for some help that's the only reason I'll post. Other than that I have more going on on everyday things than rambling on about goofy comments. That's all.

Yeah, to all that know me , I hope to see you guys again n the near future. Holla!!
juvenile138
Fresh Meat

Post by juvenile138 »

Woa, so back to the purpose of this post, if you or someone you know could use a strong solid liftered ~350hp SR20, I have what you need, or if its an entire car with said motor and full suspension, 1.5way dif, carbon hood etc, I have one you should consider that just needs a bit of work to fix the rusted spots (will post pics this weekend), OR if you are looking for a S14 shell, I may also have what you need.
I am considering selling my two tone shell (the one in the pics) that has tubbed front wheel arches, max super angle mod, full 8pt custom roll cage, max hydro ebrake setup.

I will post more details and pics soon, but right now Im looking for $4500+ for the engine and associated parts, not even going to bother pulling it for less than that since I would be loosing a running car only to be left with a rusty worthless shell.
Or I am looking for $8500 for the entire car, would like to have gotten $10k but considering the clear coat condition and the rusted spots Im not even going to try it. I know its still a little high for a car that needs work but this thing has every part you would want in a standard 240 that would still make a decent daily driver. This car is a '98 w/ 190K on the body, no stock part is left besides the front and rear LCA's and subframes.

The other two-tone car experienced a mishap with the hood and now has some dents in the roof from the hood pins. The cage is 95% completed with dimple die gussets and all that but it only has primer, needs paint. The work on the wheel arches and the reinforcement I put at the door hinges are also just primered. So the shell needs a bit of finish work, repairing. Also the front end parts are removed due to the damage to the bumper and fenders from all the event time, the Seibon hood broken in half, etc.

I have a stock rear subrame and diff, stock suspension and wheels so it should be possible to load the shell on to a trailer from where it sits if someone was to buy it. I am looking for $2200, I have a clean title in hand and still have some seats and a few other things I can throw in to sweeten the deal.

If you were interested in the shell with the roll cage and custom paint, and the engine (basically the whole setup I ran at events), I will definitely be able to move more on the prices, unless you want me to do all the swap work before you buy it.

And lastly I will also consider selling everything (complete car w/ the rust, and the clean shell that needs a little work) for $10K if there was someone out there with the cash and time to work on these cars. I think this is a good deal for someone with some 240/SR knowledge and a shop.

I plan to get back in the drift scene possibly next year, if I still have a shell to use I want to do a supercharged VH45, but for now I got a lot of debt I need to work on, and I promised to take my daughter to Disney World before I build another car. So that's my story, I invite anyone who is interested in either a shell, car, or motor, to send me a PM and see if I can come up with a way to make this deal work for both of us.

If we need to have another thread to talk about everyone's feelings then we can do that, but for now I would like to get this thread back on point.
Fresh Meat

Just for some more input, we are not from Hville, I'm from Lake Guntersville n Jonathans from Albertville AL. About 30 mins from Huntsfail. I can't speak for them, but I can say we went to one Huntsfail event they had at the Huntsfail Speedway and it was a joke!!! They didn't have a clue about anything including the course layout. They even had a (freestyle) lol!! Where you basically just watch them do doughnuts n they thought that what drifting was all about! I ended up just using the whole outer oval track to drift around while they goofed off on the infield. Btw they gave away trophies!! (what a joke!!) so simply stated there are a bunch of dumbass posers from Huntsfail. Fortunately we don't associate with them. As well as most people, know about Hinson Supercars, well I've heard they don't know alot either n most people have problems with their kits n parts. So yeah I can see why some of you guys have mixed feelings with people from AL. So do I, but I'm not one of them! And I have to say this is the most I've probably ever posted on this forum, so now back on point. Boman it's all yours....
juvenile138
Fresh Meat

Post by juvenile138 »

Yea the guys at the Huntsv*lle speedway had good intentions though, even though the majority of the drivers didn't have much sense, the biggest problem there was the venue. And secondly the person putting on the event had no clue about how a drift event should be conducted, but you cant really blame them because he had no one to talk to that did know. I tried to help them a bit with course layout and make some suggestions about changes to the format but in the end there wasn't enough talent in the drivers to make the already shitty venue work. And then I witnessed the guy who was putting on the events (BTW this is a guy who was not even trying to drive himself, the guy was only trying to help other people out) try to come into this forum and get some more experienced drivers to come and help his event, and you guys were so fucking hard on him you made him wish he had never bothered to put on an event in the FOERST place. And you people are supposed to be about grass roots and drifting? What a fuckin joke!, I know the guy had no rep or cred for anything, hell nobody would have known him. But all it took was one assclown to call him a fag or an idiot because hes trying to put on an event in AL, and then here it comes one after another, jacking the thread and running him off just like you tried to do to me. When if just one person could have taken him seriously maybe the venue could have turned into something, if there had been some experienced drivers, tandem drivers come and put on a show, more people around here would have taken it seriously, and hell it may have lead to a better venue and we would have something to do besides watch cheap monster trucks and station wagons pull boats around a fuckin circle track!

But no, you guys have to be the fuckin elite CLIK that only certain people can be allowed into, give me a fucking break!!

Anyway, I just had a good bit of bitterness about that whole situation, I wanted nothing more than to have a legitimate event that was local, you think I liked driving 300 fuckin miles to the nearest event? It really puts a damper on how much driving I could even do living here. And I hope that one day I get enough things straight that I can try to talk to city council, local business, etc. and try to run my own events somewhere around here, because there are a lot of people with money here that if there was a way to have a small drifting or autocross venue that appealed to more than just a bunch of broke kids, maybe some of these guys driving all these new camaros, shelby mustangs, and challengers, etc would be interested in actually using the cars for more than commuting to work?! and we could get something for real going here, but you know why it would never work, because I would need people like you with strength in numbers and experienced drivers to come demo and show this town what drifting really is, then the business side of it would take over and it would turn into something manageable.

But since Huntsv*lle will always be a place that gets shit on anytime the words in the subject, hell you cant even type the fucking word without this fail bullshit, I mean wtf is that? I don't know near enough about what it takes to manage events and make them work but I do know it will never work as long as all the talent around here doesn't want it to, that means you!
Fresh Meat

Boman, we are starting to be drama queens... But it is funny,but true facts. You know people from AL have always gotten shit n probably always will.... But oh well. We could use some outside help. Enough shit talk, let's all come to the agreement that we all want to just drive n have fun.
jsquared
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Post by jsquared »

I have a boner.
siccccckkkkkkkk
juvenile138
Fresh Meat

Post by juvenile138 »

Brantley*Asphalt-Assault* wrote:Boman, we are starting to be drama queens... But it is funny,but true facts. You know people from AL have always gotten shit n probably always will.... But oh well. We could use some outside help. Enough shit talk, let's all come to the agreement that we all want to just drive n have fun.
Yea that dont make it right, Im gonna start a revolution to get this hunts"fail" shit changed, its so stupid but it gets under my skin to think about all the history behind it and its a perfect example of why drifting doesnt spread across the country and grow like it could
Fresh Meat

Well... I live in Georgia now. So I don't have to drive anymore but all power to ya! I'm just out to have fun n play with cars. Stuff like this usually doesn't bother me b/c I really don't care what other peoples thoughts are. Just thought I'd step in to help out. (if I did,who knows??)
Fresh Meat

This sounds like a "soap-opera" lol!! I'm done posting!