[FS] Modded S14 SR20DET Complete Engine swap

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

juvenile138
Fresh Meat

Re: [FS] Modded S14 SR20DET Complete Engine swap

Post by juvenile138 »

Brantley*Asphalt-Assault* wrote:Well... I live in Georgia now. So I don't have to drive anymore but all power to ya! I'm just out to have fun n play with cars. Stuff like this usually doesn't bother me b/c I really don't care what other peoples thoughts are. Just thought I'd step in to help out. (if I did,who knows??)
Yea I appreciate what your saying and I agree I don't really give a shit what people think about me either, but there is still the underlying problem here that's always going to prevent (or make it extremely difficult) me or anyone else from ever holding a legitimate event here in Huntsv*ille just because its in Huntsv*lle. When I thought the reason we are all here is to keep drifting fun? Well its not so fun when you try to setup a venue and all your potential attendees laugh at you! You know I may really be able to develop some real skills like Pro-AM skills if I only had a local place to practice, but since I am plagued by living near the infamous shit town of Huntsfail, I will never be able to. I just think there is something deeply wrong with that. But I am only one guy so who cares what I think right? I am just here to try and sell an engine or maybe a car or two.
juvenile138
Fresh Meat

Post by juvenile138 »

Brantley*Asphalt-Assault* wrote:This sounds like a "soap-opera" lol!! I'm done posting!
Sorry man, you brought up the Huntsfail Speedway and I had a lot of pent up frustrations about that whole thing, I know it was a shit event with shitty people running and driving it, but it was at least an attempt that could have been built on. Now I would have to start from scratch, and honestly I don't think it would ever be worth my trouble.
Generz
Eet Bacon

Post by Generz »

Haha.. the both of you guys fit right in with the nonsense and rambling..

Carry on..
ChadMK4
Purple Drank

Post by ChadMK4 »

See if you can find the thread where the guy was trying to get help from DM and lets take another look at it and see if he got totally douched on and go from there. I haven't seen it in a while. I think a few of us tried to point him in the right direction but he may have taken some of the other critiquing a little to seriously.
juvenile138
Fresh Meat

Post by juvenile138 »

ChadMK4 wrote:See if you can find the thread where the guy was trying to get help from DM and lets take another look at it and see if he got totally douched on and go from there. I haven't seen it in a while. I think a few of us tried to point him in the right direction but he may have taken some of the other critiquing a little to seriously.
I dunno, I looked thru old threads and couldn't find it, I'll let it go...hes not like my brother or anything I just knew they guy from the point of him tryin to organize an event that he knew nothing about and taking a bunch of shit over it.

I did stumble across a lot of garbage from some scott dude or the leader of HVILL DRIFT or whatever they call it, I can see why you guys don't like him and his posse but can't say I agree with you making it so you cant type the name of the place and assuming everyone from the area or state for that matter is the same level of douchness.
HATERDAN
Purple Drank

Post by HATERDAN »

juvenile138 wrote: but can't say I agree with you making it so you cant type the name of the place and assuming everyone from the area or state for that matter is the same level of douchness.

you mean like how people act towards people from new jersey?
-dan
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

ok for some reason when I checked this thread last night I didn't see p1-2. ok now I'm kinda back up to speed.

I don't think anyone here cares much about AL. honestly its seems like every time drama gets kicked up its from someone from AL on the defensive or stirring up shit (collink). we don't go out of our way to not support those who try to host events there, were just fucking with you.

AL has a young drift scene. if they start having events at good venues I guarantee you, you will see Atlanta drivers come out. that circle track venue was just not worth the drive. no personal hate, we just had a better venue closer to home. theres supposed to be a drift event at raceway park(?) somewhere in AL pretty soon. I'm down to try it if the date doesn't conflict. seems like the FOERST time a venue has been secured that can accommodate higher speeds for advanced drivers.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
kOOpA
Rock Smoke

Post by kOOpA »

i read abalambala and instinctively threw a vase to relieve some aggression.

i feel like somebody now owes me a vase.
foilman
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by foilman »

Wow, this is on page 4 now?
hahahhahahaa
I'm glad you all made peace.
Lightning
OK Finally Past the Hazing

Post by Lightning »

I saw people that I thought were acting prick-ish towards people I consider friends....and I copied and pasted.

my apologies. :oops:
unhinged......no, not really.
Frosty_SPL
Purple Drank

Post by Frosty_SPL »

Brantley! I haven't spoken with you since you found out your girl was pregnant. Hope everything is going well, are you on facebook?

_Clint
Sugar. Water. Jacket.
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

foilman wrote:Wow, this is on page 4 now?
hahahhahahaa
I'm glad you all made peace.
SUCK IT SHORTS!
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Post by P.Haire »

Also don't tell people from ablablama we are being nice to people from ablablama.
please believe
ChadMK4
Purple Drank

[FS] Modded S14 SR20DET Complete Engine swap

Post by ChadMK4 »

Haha!!
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex

Post by shawn shawn »

this isn't where I parked my car
ImageImage