[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
• View topic - Roof rack?
It is currently Fri May 14, 2021 8:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Roof rack?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:29 am 
Slippery When Westicles

Yakima 50 in roof rack.

$150

Post subject: Re: Roof rack?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:20 pm 
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Hey is 50" the size of the fairing or the rack bar width? I need a 58" rack 50" fairing for the XB, interested for sure.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:27 pm 
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Also what all is included? Fairing, bars, what uprights and lock system is it? The kind that goes on a track or inside the door frame?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:51 pm 
Slippery When Westicles

Looking at the picture, the bars are longer. I will need to measure them for sure.

It was 150 for just the roof rack portion w/o the fairing. Sorry, I wasnt clear.

If you want roof rack, Q towers, fairing, locks (will need to check on that), and clips ( i only have 51 and 57) then I would like $200. I can bring it FD weekend.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:28 pm 
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Cool man yeah check the width and let me know. I need 121 clips so wouldnt need the ones you have.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:33 pm 
Slippery When Westicles

Cool, I will let you know tonight. I was checking on your clips and it said 58 but maybe I got the wrong year for the xB.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:41 pm 
Slippery When Westicles

the rods are 58 inch, the fairing is 50 inch. I have locks for it but they never worked when I bought them from a dude. So...no locks.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:50 am 
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Sweet thats perfect. Could you do $180 for the fairing, towers and bars?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:37 pm 
Slippery When Westicles

$180 it is.

SOLD? I will be in ATL April 28th for couple of days so I can bring it or I can bring it weekend of FD. Up to you.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:08 pm 
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Yep lemme get it the weekend of the 28th, I will be in town doing some packing and moving but we can meet up Im sure. Call me up when youre here, seven oh sex 6 three won eight 8 five 5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:28 pm 
Eet Bacon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:55 pm 
Slippery When Westicles

i will be in suwanne off of Northbrook Hwy for those days.

so sounds good! :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:41 pm 
Purple Drank

Struka, bring the locks with you because I have a key that may work. I gave my racks away with my old Jeep and forgot to give the kid my key.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:17 pm 
Slippery When Westicles

i will look for them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:42 am 
Taco Bar Extraordinaire

Just put these on my car last night, thanks again Struka! Only took me a year haha.

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next