93 coupe SE shell

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

93 coupe SE shell

Post by icantdrift »

It has finally come time to get the old girl out of the way. It is a 93 model, power sunroof/windows (all working). Stripped interior with a pile of parts in case you wanted to put it back together (and then some). Trans tunnel has been beaten to accomodate LS1 swap, crossmember has been notched for GTO pan but not boxed back in yet. Stock tank is still in the car with a Walbro 255 in it as well as LS swap fuel setup under the hood. Silvia fenders in rough shape and hood is clean but has been pinned. No more Silvia front parts other than what's on the shell. Missing left rear quarter glass, all the rest of the glass is still on the car. Salvage title. The car has been hit on the left front and has been partially straightened. It will align properly with adjustable suspension up front, I drove it like that for two years before swapping shells. Car is currently on stands and will not roll because it needs a right front spindle to be put back together. It has KYB GR2 struts and Eibach springs on the front. Extra seats and stuff will be stuffed into the car as well.

The concept here is you get a deal on a huge pile of parts. If you took time to sell just a few pieces you'd more than make your money back, I just don't have time to deal with it.

dM bros PM for deets concerning price and title stuffs.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Re: 93 coupe SE shell

Post by andysapp »

Kind of sad to see that OLD dM sticker go!
:D
revel
Eet Bacon

Post by revel »

i want dem doors and the interior harness! tired of opening my door to roll up/down the windows...or worse get drenched driving back to pits which is where i usually leave the window crank handle.

yea yea i am lazy.
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

revel wrote:i want dem doors and the interior harness! tired of opening my door to roll up/down the windows...or worse get drenched driving back to pits which is where i usually leave the window crank handle.

yea yea i am lazy.

make offer. or buy the whole car, take what you want, and sell the rest. either way let me know.
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo

Post by icantdrift »

SOLD :wink: