[FS] 1989 International 1654 - CAR HAULER $6k

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

[FS] 1989 International 1654 - CAR HAULER $6k

Post by blink182house »

1989 INTERNATIONAL 1654
7.3L Diesel Engine - 5sp Manual Transmission
200,xxx Miles - Well Maintained
Previous UHaul truck, maintenance log still in truck
$6,000 OBO - SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY - NO TRADE
LOCATED IN HERNANDO, MS - OUTSIDE OF MEMPHIS, TN

Details
-Rear door removed for fold down ramp door; steel plate and diamond plate with cable suspension for lightweight use
-diamond plate ramps within truck for vehicle
-air suspension on rear for lowered vehicles ease of access
-side door added for ease of access
-D-rings mounted in floor (x2front x2rear)
-Floor mounted winch (I've never hooked a battery to check if it works)
-Roof mounted fluorescent housings and wall mounted powerstrip, door facing flood light, all within the truck (run an extension chord to truck when you park to light up in the inside like daylight to load/unload your setup or work on your car)
-vehicle has A/C but doesn't blow cold, needs new compressor I believe
-new oil, oil filter, air compressor filter, powersteering filter, air filter, rear wheel seals and fluid, radiator flush and fluid, fuel hoses, fuel filter
-new alternator and both batteries
-cd player added to cab and new speakers, crackles a little could use new wiring
-trailer brake controller for pulling additional vehicle on trailer
-metal cabinets and drawers added for plenty of storage space
-pass. side of box has rip in fiberglass siding
-new exhaust at collectors to replace old leaking areas
-cab has been stripped and POR15'd (anti-rust paint) as well as added sound deadening material, all flooring pressure washed

Truck has been used to haul my racecar around and hit shows in between for my business. Very great truck for anyone doing classic car hauling or dirt track especially, any racing really. Great setup, with a little bit of work to the a/c to get working would be a GREAT long haul truck. I have driven this truck to Miami in a weekend and back (18hr one way) as well as Charlotte (12hr one way) recently, it's a STRONG motor. The reason I'm selling is because I'm doing LESS racing and MORE traveling for my business, I don't have the time to fix A/C and need something faster/smaller/easier for the long drives (I wont be taking my car anymore). I've already picked up a cargo van to make my drives, so now this is just taking up space. Open to serious offers, I need to move it, but it's definitely worth the price asking so please no ridiculous offers. You do NOT need a special license to drive this or to register/insure this truck. It is generally 'easy' to drive if you're used to hauling your racecar on a trailer behind your truck, not much different. Please call or text me at SIX-SIX-TWO-292-TWO-EIGHT-THREE-ONE if you're SERIOUSLY interested, do not waste my time please. If i do not answer please leave a voicemail with a name and number, or send a text. You can also email this account as I check it regularly.

**All vinyl/stickers will be removed upon purchase.

blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Re: [FS] 1989 International 1654 - CAR HAULER $6k

Post by blink182house »

I'm not 'racing' any more, doing more business and want to travel to hit more 'shows' than anything. I have no use for a track-day car hauler, so swapping for something more convenient for my long travels. I've done a good bit of maintenance and upgrades to this thing, I'd really love to keep it but I'm getting married and looking for a house, having 6 project vehicles isn't in the cards.

Interior Box Dimensions
Width: 90"
Ramp Length: 188"
Box Length (door to cab): 269"
Box Length (over cab): 41"
Cab to Roof Height: 37"
Floor to Roof Height: 100"
Ramp Height: 12"
blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

Re: [FS] 1989 International 1654 - CAR HAULER $6k

Post by blink182house »

forgot i posted this here, guy backed out and payed me downpayment so no worries; price dropped to $5k obo for dm