For Sale- Mosquito Stinger 40cc Scooter 30+mph (Meticulously

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

gotundersteer?
Fresh Meat

For Sale- Mosquito Stinger 40cc Scooter 30+mph (Meticulously

Post by gotundersteer? »

Item Description - Mosquito Stinger Scooter (see below)
Asking/Offering Price - $300 OBO for a DM
Email Address - aemdriver@hotmail.com
Your Location - Around Atlanta, GA
Pics (if available) - See Below
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/mcy/202595250.html

Hey guys,

This is a scooter that I have for sale. I'm off at college, so I have no good use for it, and I just bought a mountain bike to get to class on (no place to store the scooter, besides my jailcell.... er... I mean dorm room).

This is usually $629.00 new, but I'll let it go to an Jetter person for $300 OBO.

Info:

This is for a Mosquito Stinger 40cc Scooter. This scooter retails for $629.00 new.

This is a Mosquito Stinger (40cc 2-Stroke) built by Mosquito/Apache Motors. This model goes about 30mph+, and is in near perfect condition. It really is alot of fun to ride, and is extremely fast. This is about as fast as you'd want to go on a standup scooter, but cruising at half throttle is easy enough. The Apache Motors website is http://www.apachemotors.com. This is older than their current model, which is good because the new model scooter is a slower, less powerfull 4-stroke engine built to comply with California CARB rules.

I've really enjoyed this scooter. I purchased this about a year ago from a friend who bought it new, and lost interest(and needed money). He rode it a few times, and kept up with the usual maintenence according to the Apache website. I've gone over this whole scooter for fun, and it is in perfect working mechanical condition. My dad has ridden the scooter, so it will drive fine with a 250lb person on it. The motor is strong, and very powerfull. I've kept excellent care of it, and it shows when you ride it.

Here's my maintenance record:
-Only used 93 octance gas, with Yamalube 2-Stroke oil (25/1 mixture).
-Cleaned (disassembled) the carburetor every 5-8 rides
-Re-Lubed gear drive/transmission every 10 rides with White Lithium Grease.
-Oiled chain as needed.
-Checked brakes/air pressure as needed.
-Cleaned Air Filter As needed

Here's whats new on the scooter:
-New twist throttle cable(Apache came out with a newer, better twist grip throttle)
-New ADA Racing cold air intake (performance)
-New Front Tire
-New NGK Spark Plug
-New Pull Start (I disassembled the pull start, and if you've ever done this, it's a huge mistake. Theres a really long metal spring thats impossible to re-wind, so it has a brand spankin new pull start).
-"Beefed Up" gas tank bracket (the bracket had a crack, so it was re-welded and is extrememly, extremely strong).
-Painted the wheels black
-Airbrushed a Skull and Cross Bones (just because it looks awesome)

Included with this scooter (if you want them) are:
-A 1 gallon self venting gas can (about half full with the correct mixture and 93 octane)
-The rack that was on the back (can be used to bungee down items)
-Old Pull Start (does not work, but can be fixed)
-Old Throttle Cable (works)
-Stock Air Intake
-Old Spark Plug (still sparks and works, but is dirty)
-Extra Tire Tube (new)
-Extra Tire (little tread left)

-Price: $350 or best offer. ($300 Jetter)

2004 Pitch Black 5spd 2.0L(Z) ZX3: Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, Eibach Pro-Kit Dampers, H&R 24mm Rear Swaybar, Focus-Sport rear stress bar, MBRP Cat-Back, UK ST200 Mondeo Wheels w/ Kuhmo Ecsta 215/45/17's, (Victoracer 15'' track tires) Quantum Audio 12''/Quantum 800w Amp, Custom Ported Box, K&N Panel Filter, SVT Lip...