Whiteline suspension stuff for sale

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

SLYDSHW
Ripe Meat

Whiteline suspension stuff for sale

Post by SLYDSHW »

You guys dont seem to have a forsale forum so I hope you dont mind me mentioning this here. I am just trying to help the guys at Airborne motorsports and my self out.

I am guaging interest in a set of adjustable whiteline sway bars front and rear for an s13. The front is 27mm and the rear is 20-22mm.
I also have a new set of 240SX/300ZX (S13, S14 1989-1998) Rear Camber Correction Bushings,
new Rear Nissan (S13, S14, 300ZX, Skyline) Subframe Bushings.

On PDM racing the sway bars sell for 175 a piece, the camber correction bushings are 95 a set and the subframe bushings are 85 a set.

I will sell the sway bars for 300 since they didnt come with the end links. My endlinks are shot and I have to order another set of bars to get the endlinks. As long as your stock endlinks are in good condition youre good to go. I will sell the other stuff for 50 each set. If any of you guys are interested in this stuff let me know. I bought it all as a package deal to get the sway bars but I didnt need all the bushings although I REALLY need the endlinks. I also have a set of T/C rod bushings but I think Syn wants them if I dont keep them. I was going to return it all but if I can help them by selling it then I wont. I will take offers on this stuff too but please dont goof off or insult me. This stuff is brand new.

Email me at roxhanke@hotmail.com
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

I can't do much with them myself, but I will try and spread the word for you. :)
djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Post by djdorifto »

oh god, me want me want! but lsd comes FOERST, i need my fix meng! I'll spread the word.
SLYDSHW
Ripe Meat

Post by SLYDSHW »

Thanks guys.

Rox
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Rhoad Racing »

Im hoping to lower my car here really soon, so i just might take those camber bushings off your hands. if they'll work on my s14 that is.
SLYDSHW
Ripe Meat

Post by SLYDSHW »

The bushings will work on an s14. The camber correction bushings you will need if you lower your car so correct the negative camber. Or you can buy a set of aftermarket rear upper control arms but they are ALOT more expensive. I dont know about the s14 but when the s13 is lowered you cant correct all the negative camber with the the stock adjustment because it maxes out. I bought a set of rear arms on ebay a long time ago.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Re: Whiteline suspension stuff for sale

Post by andysapp »

SLYDSHW wrote:You guys dont seem to have a forsale forum so I hope you dont mind me mentioning this here. I am just trying to help the guys at Airborne motorsports and my self out.
Yep... no sale forum yet.
Once we get a li'l more forSale/wanted posts on here, I'll branch off another forum. In the meantime, this is the right place, and we definitely don't mind you mentioning it here.
:)
SLYDSHW
Ripe Meat

Post by SLYDSHW »

Thanks ^_^