FS: 1986 toyota Corolla AE86 Hatch, w/ Levin conv & wide

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

DrifterMama
Clam Salesman

FS: 1986 toyota Corolla AE86 Hatch, w/ Levin conv & wide

Post by DrifterMama »

posting for a friend here's the info:

have my AE86 up for sale...It is a work in progress.
It is a True GTS not a conversion. It has a Levin Conversion installed. NEW OEM hood and drivers fender, passenger fender was used. Headlights and grill were used. It currently has an aftermarket JDM trueno fiberglass front bumper mocked up and mounted, (one of a kind, truno bumper modified for Levin) will need finished. Have brand new OEM Kouki trueno bumper lights.

Original rear hatch was rusted so it was replaced with a SR5 rear hatch with no power options or 3rd break light. (lightest OEM hatch)

Doors were originally power windows and power mirrors but were changed to manual windows and mirrors and door panels to match.

Interior is gutted from front seats back. still has carpet in front.

Have pair of APC Racing seats with sliders. Will need to be custom mounted.

A/C and power steering removed. EGR system removed. Has Header with header wrap and new 2.5" exhaust back to a carbon canister.

5spd with OEM LSD rear. Front and rear disc brakes. Front and rear pads are new. New Master cylinder, clutch master, and clutch slave with 0 miles installed.

Have ACT Clutch, Pressure plate (street disc) and JDM OEM flywheel from a Blacktop 6spd. (lightest OEM flywheel avail to fit the 4age) ready to be installed. set is used. Clutch in the car works great just purchased for upgrade.

Super Coil, Has dual electric fan setup installed and wired. Currently can be on or off but have parts to make temperture controlled.

NGK Iridiums, Valvecovers cleaned and painted flat black.

HKS style intake filter. Mushroom.

Has TRD N2 style widebody kit included with custom one of a kind side skirts to match widebody. Also has the TRD style rear wing. (kit and wing not installed)

Has 15x8" Eagle Alloy wheels with NEW <5 miles 205/50/15. Wheels are 0 offset to match widebody. These will and do rub until the fenders are cut for the widebody. Wheels have a Polished 4" FAT lip with flat black 5 spoke design. Spline drive lugs.

JDM 4 point Safety 21 Roll Bar included. (not installed)

Pilot Racing Steering wheel.

Weighted shift knob.

I have Ventvisor window visors which should compliment the widebody.

I also have a full Prothane poly bushing kit to go with it.

Prob have more but cannot remember it all.

Car has a little rust around rear wheels arches but this area will be cut out for the widebody. Some surface rust here and there but nothing major.

There was some rust inside on the rear shock tower area that was ground and wire brushed out and treated and coated. has not changed or gotten any worse in almost 2 years.

Battery is relocated to the back.

Car runs great not really drivable until the fenders are cut because of the wheels but can be moved/started etc...

I don't have the time or garage to finish my project so I need to let her go..This will be an easy finish and a one of a kind car when done.

Asking 3500.00 for everything. Will not part out...Car is located in Kingsport, TN

Please email if interested for phone # or more information...Thanks!!

If you have priced AE86 parts then you know that at this price you are buying the parts cheap and getting the car for free...

more pics...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/312952
\\Amanda//