GReddy SALE!!!!

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

airBORNE
Fresh Meat

GReddy SALE!!!!

Post by airBORNE »

Hey all,

Airborne Motorsports is now a direct dealer of GReddy parts!! We would like to thank you all for your support and we are offering huge discounts on all GReddy products until the end of July!! To show our appreciation we are going to be practically selling these parts AT COST!! We can only offer these discounts for the next week so act now to take advantage of this sale. If you have any questions give us a call at 770-736-9499 or 1-877-869-2267. Thanks again.

Roy
Airborne Motorsports
http://www.airbornemotorsports.com

"Depend on the Lord in whatever you do, and your plans will succeed" Proverbs 16:3
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

By "for the next week" do you mean until the end of this week like this Sunday? Or til the end of a full week-- as in next week?

My birthday is next friday so I should have some birthday loot next week and this is tempting!
airBORNE
Fresh Meat

Post by airBORNE »

Happy early Birthday!!

ill try to hold the sale as long as possible for you guys, but try to get your orders in asap if you want anything. what were you looking for in particular? im running the GReddy profec II on my STi and i highly recomend it, especially if you've done full exhaust.

"Depend on the Lord in whatever you do, and your plans will succeed" Proverbs 16:3
jo

Post by jo »

Thanks!!!:)

I've not done full exhaust yet. I wanted to wait to do the port and polish FOERST because I am scared of boost creep! Money has been an issue tho, and all the events I'm entered in this summer, as well as ad valorum tax is really sucking the funds out of my account. Hopefully my birthday will be good for money tho lol:) I'm going to check out the greddy stuff and see if there's anything I could use, though.

Did you go full exhaust on your car finally? Or do you still have just the downpipe?
airBORNE
Fresh Meat

Post by airBORNE »

im still running with just the dp because of the boost creep issue. i was hitting 20 psi in the winter when i put the DP on but boost was dropping to 11-12 psi when the wastegate caught up. after i installed the profec i get a solid 16psi till redline. im probably going to get my turbo ported and polished in the near future as well.

turbofb
Clam Salesman

Post by turbofb »

I'm looking for a act clutch for a rx7, its a 84 gsl-se 13b engine turbocharged. Interested in the extreme pressure plate, and the performance organic street disc. I also need a volk gram light 57c gunmetal 4x114.3 with a 33 offset
jo

Post by jo »

did you mean that ^^^ to be in a new topic or here in the greddy one?
turbofb
Clam Salesman

Post by turbofb »

I checked airbornes products list they carry act clutchs, just kinda curious what they could do.
jo

Post by jo »

you should send them a pm in case they don't check this right away:) You probably already did tho so no worries!