gi : help with performance parts via autornd...

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

element.8
Fresh Meat

gi : help with performance parts via autornd...

Post by element.8 »

http://www.autornd.com

i just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in parts of any kind through the afformentioned company.

i might be starting to do some rep service through them in the near future, so i'm just gauging interest, if any, in who would be interested in dealing with autornd.

Automotive Research & Development, or AutoRnd, is a grassroots, motorsports-based dedicated distributor of functional, high-performance Circuit JDM, Sexy Style, VIP Style, and Drift Enthusiast Products.

a full line-card of brands that they regularly carry and deal with can be located here. they will also order and try to get the lowest possible price on other brands not listed.

if all goes through and i do start repping for this company, you can guarantee i will provide all of you with the best prices on some of the best and most sought-after products for drifting and aftermarket performance and styling.
i've got a bone to pick...
and a few to break...

modded 2002 protege5...not fast, but nimble...
element.8
Fresh Meat

Post by element.8 »

anybody?
and a few to break...

djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Post by djdorifto »

ohshit AutoRnD, they have some good stuff I seen them on Zilvia. Fawk yah am interested man, but I still have to get my car out here before I start running my credit card. We'll keep in touch, and welcome to dMs!
element.8
Fresh Meat

Post by element.8 »

i'll pull up a small sample sheet of some of the prices that i would be able to get. some of them are rediculously good.

their best prices come from wheels, mainly any of the rays brands (volk, work, gramlight), but they also can import and order some of the brands you'd never be able to get otherwise, like the buddyclub wheels.

but, they can do just about anything, as shown by their vendor list on their website that i linked to in my FOERST post.
and a few to break...

element.8
Fresh Meat

Post by element.8 »

just as an update, if i can get a guaranteed customer base started, i can see what kind of deals i can offer to this site, as well as group buy information.

who all is for sure 100% interested in some products? anything that you want prices checked on?

and also, what other drifter boards should i hit up with this information, if they haven't already been tagged by another autornd rep?
and a few to break...

djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Post by djdorifto »

hey bro, check out

http://www.brevardmotorsports.org/
http://www.floridadrift.com/

Yeah man am down for some products. My ride is not here yet so I don't know what I'll be needing. You picked a bad time too, cause most people bought their expensive stuff already and are saving all over again. If the prices are good and customer service is top notch then i'll be one very money spending costumer lol =D
element.8
Fresh Meat

Post by element.8 »

thanks, i'll check out both of those sites and see if i can round up some more business.

i can guarantee you that autornd has some of the best customer service, support, and help around. there will be many a people on the phone, especially the owner, finding out any question that he or any of the rep's can't answer off the top of their head.

and trust me...their prices are rediculous. i'm currently looking at a set of 5zigen pro racer gn+ wheels for my protege5. list they're about 1500$ a set, and through autornd, its 1075$. and thats just the beginning of some of their deals...;)
and a few to break...

djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Post by djdorifto »

yeah, i seen their prices on zilvia. Pretty crazy, umm how about a Oil Catch Can? Cusco or Greddy, oh! and how about Tanabe Sustec Pro S-S Type II coilovers? My friend gets them for 1000, how much you guys get them for? Let me know
element.8
Fresh Meat

Post by element.8 »

i'm assuming all of this is for an s15?

if not, let me know. i'll find out prices tonight.
and a few to break...

andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

s13!
djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Post by djdorifto »

andy... sorry about my S13 is going throu a idenity criss. its an S15 =P lol, jk jk... yeah Hatchback S13 =D. With an S14SR if it makes a difference with the oil catch can with the Cusco brand
element.8
Fresh Meat

Post by element.8 »

he's checking on the catch cans. they're not exactly in the biggest of demand, nor is it something that they deal all the time, so that might have to wait.

as far as the tanabe's, they don't deal tanabe.

they can do zeal coilovers, or gp sports. quote unquote on the gp sports..."they're the hottness".

http://www.gpsports-na.com/suspension.htm
and a few to break...

SLYDSHW
Ripe Meat

Post by SLYDSHW »

Hey djdorifto:

I am looking to get some tanabe sustec ss coilovers and airborne has them as cheap as I can find. They gave me a cheap price and considering that the type 2s are cheaper than the ones I want, I bet they could give you a great deal. Check with them if you want tanabes.