1987 HEll Camino fo sale

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

kalifornia087
Rock Smoke

1987 HEll Camino fo sale

Post by kalifornia087 »

My mom decided to sell her El Camino. Its been good to us for the last 3 years or so while she daily drove it to work and around town. I also drove it quite a bit as it is pretty enjoyable to get around in. But she has something better on gas now, and this car just hangs out in the driveway unless i drive it on the weekends. Its cool. Buy it!

<Craigslist>
The Chassis on the car has 115k miles, motor and paint have been redone in the last few years. Runs great, drives nice. The car has been daily driven back and forth to work by my Mother for the last 3 or so years until a few months ago when we got something to better suit gas prices for a commuter car.
The interior is a bit dirty in the pictures but cleans up nice. Also the tear in the seat is going to be repaired before the sale.

The good
-Goodwrench 350 that replaced the factory motor went in several years ago. It runs great, starts up fine. Has an Edelebrock intake filter and carburetor. Also has an ACCEL ignition
-The car has a 3 speed auto that shifts good and has no problems.

-It also has a posi-traction rearend.

-The car has been repainted in its lifetime. It is silver now. The paint in the bed is scratched up due to being actually used like a truck bed. But the rest of the paint is nice.
-15" wheels with rally rings/centercaps.

-Power windows and door locks

-The A/C system has been converted to R134, but needs to be recharged. Since it has only been driven on occasion lately I just haven't felt the need to.
-Brakes are good

The bad
-The fuel gauge does not work. I'm going to see about having this fixed before the sale though. It's a sending unit issue.
-The radio doesn't work (factory unit).
-The shift selector doesn't work.

Overall this car only needs a few small things to be done. It could be daily driven right now just like it is with no problems, as it has been for the past 3-4 years. It would also make a great car to touch up a thing or two and just cruise the weekends.

Asking $7,000 or best offer. Pictures only do so much justice, but it's a very nice and solid car.

You can call me (Austin) at 404-395-6862 if you need anything or would like to come see the car.

Pictures

go fast or die