[FS] 1977 Ford Pinto : $1200 OBO

Do you have a part for sale? Don't post it here. Trust me.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

blink182house
Imitation Crab Meat

[FS] 1977 Ford Pinto : $1200 OBO

Post by blink182house »

1977 Ford Pinto
Unmolested!
2300 4cyl.
Automatic
81,525 original miles (to my knowledge)
No A/C
clean title

RECENTLY REPLACED
-timing belt
-hoses
-tires
-oil & filter
-exhaust
-steering rag joint
-carb. rebuild

Cracked dash, some rust around bottom of hatch but stopped it for now. Interior is original and needs restoration. Exterior is orange and needs paint but have primed most of the bad spots to keep it from spreading. Car will start every time with a double pump of the accelerator to set the automatic choke when cold and runs great! The power steering pump is defective and has been bypassed so it steers very hard. Needs blinker cancel cam but I have the part. Also, have a set of plain full hubcaps but the car has the wire wheel hubcaps that came on it. If you find a Chilton’s repair manual and it has an orange Pinto on the cover with the landau white vinyl roof then you got a picture of the car.

Had many plans for the Pinto but it has mostly sat and moved from on side to the other of the drive way and in and out of the garage and an occasional trip around the block or town and back

I would love to pass it on to someone who can appreciate these little gas sipping grocery getters of the seventies.

The car is near Memphis, TN and I have a car trailer and willing to work on delivery if the price is right.

Would like $1200 but make me an offer and let’s see what happens.

Spring is coming and with a little work you could be really driving something different and saving at the pump all at the same time.

^I am posting this for my dad, you can respond here or if you want more detailed/faster response, his email is rednilla@bellsouth.net ; Thanks!

We seriously need this thing gone so if you know anyone who is remotely interested please tell them to contact my pops ASAP!
P.Haire
Trunk Junk

Re: [FS] 1977 Ford Pinto : $1200 OBO

Post by P.Haire »

man that thing is fully dick.
please believe
down_shift
Muscle Milk

Post by down_shift »

alex and I saw a sweet amc pacer the other day.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
mikespeed95
Get Some

Post by mikespeed95 »

24hoursoflemons.com