WTF... SITE HAX0RED?!?!?!?

What's not-so-new in the world of drifting. We don't pay attention to this section.

Moderators: charlie, andysapp

andysapp
I need to go outside

WTF... SITE HAX0RED?!?!?!?

Post by andysapp »

Yes, technically speaking... the site was hacked by a worm that exploits a PHP vulnerability with older versions of PHP-based forums (specifically PHPBB2). It uses Google to pinpoint what sites are running the flawed versions of the software.

By exploiting this flaw, the worm is able to re-write all the html/php files to read "This site is defaced!!!" It spiders through the server and works it's magic on every re-writable text document.

This attack was not specific to our site, or any of us individually. We were targeted because we were still on an old version of PHPBB2. I am in the process of upgrading and patching the new version. To prevent any further issues. Our hosting company is working with Ensim to make a patch for the servers.

Despite the fact that the site was more or less erased... due to the nature of web design - I was able to re-publish everything locally from my machine... hence the reason this worm is sooo soo freaking stupid.

Everything should be up and running from this point. My apologies for any inconveniences this downtime caused.

DriftMechaniks for 2005, yo. Recognize.
Werd.
CubanMike
Get Some

Post by CubanMike »

Werd!!!!!!!!!!!! SSSSSuuckkkkkaa!
Grease Munkey Drift & Speed
GreaseMunkeyFC@yahoo.com
Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Rhoad Racing »

my hero!
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

Santy licks my balls but not in a good way. :evil:
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

werd, glad to have it back up!
aburazaru
Get Some

Post by aburazaru »

thas right SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!