Goodbye SS I wish I would have done business with you guys

What's not-so-new in the world of drifting. We don't pay attention to this section.

Moderators: charlie, andysapp

djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Goodbye SS I wish I would have done business with you guys

Post by djdorifto »

http://forums.freshalloy.com/ubbthreads ... art=1&vc=1

it just tears me apart that good business go away from just a few customers with drama.
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

Actually I knew that was coming. The SS guys talked about it and the reasons it was happening down in Miami.

C'est la vi.
djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Post by djdorifto »

what u mean? the drama was happening down in Miami?
jo

Post by jo »

No... they had already decided then that they were going to call it quits. Or at least part of them did.

I dunno I don't want to get involved or say much because it was all hearsay anyhow. Not to mention that I'm friends with some of the people involved and don't want to complicate anything :)

It does suck, though. But everyone is better off pursuing better, and drama free ventures.
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles

Post by CodyW »

yea, that does suck but like nobody said we kinda heard rumors of this a while back so it's not a huge suprise.
mattology
Fresh Meat

Post by mattology »

Honestly, there was no drama with customers causing the dissolving of Secret Services. We just wanted to go our own ways. I'm finishing school, and enjoying cars again, in my free time.

We're still around. Hiding. Doing small side jobs for those that actually respect and understand car life. Teaching others how to do what we do. That's all really.

Those that couldn't hang, left right away. Those that said they were going to put forth effort but didn't, left, and had no honor with them. I stuck it out, survived the drama, and finally made the decision that I would rather just go back to school than pursue it for the rest of my life. I know I can be a success with school, and go where my parents never have gone. That is also a large factor.
matt. just plain old matt these days.
727-278-6357 -- Leave a Voicemail
300SX !!!
I may not have good drifts, but I hit shit witht he best of them.
jo

Post by jo »

You can't ever go wrong with school-- that's for sure. And if things weren't working out, it's best that you parted ways. Now you can pursue things that are true to your ideals and witih people who share them.

good luck in future endeavors...
djdorifto
Clam Salesman

Post by djdorifto »

ohh kickass bro! when I FOERST heard i was moving to Florida ur shop was on top of the list to go to for my car needs. good thing u guys are still semi around, good luck with school man.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Hello Matt!

Welcome to the forum!!!
You've found a good bunch a people on board here.

Enjoy the chats, info, and gawty photoshop!!!
Haha!

For real, tho... welcome, yo.
mattology
Fresh Meat

Post by mattology »

Thanks man,

I'm not really going to have much for daily drift vehicle these days. I'm looking to get as stock and gas efficient car as possible. Hahah. I need somethign that can get me to and from work and school every day.

When I was driving the 450hp z31, it would always break for one thing or the other quite often, and I was always missing work / class because of it. This can't be the case this time around.

nobody,
If you're the same nobody I think you are, I hope to meet you this weekend! Rob says you're awesome, and you look like my girlfriend, Regina. hahaha.

Nice to meet everyone on the board.
matt. just plain old matt these days.
727-278-6357 -- Leave a Voicemail
300SX !!!
I may not have good drifts, but I hit shit witht he best of them.
jo

Post by jo »

Yeah we should be meeting I think! Rob invited me to the 4th of July party that mark [?] is having on Sunday and I think I am going to go do that since I'm not sure if my girly will be back in town from daytona yet.

hopefully we'll cross paths, but if I don't end up going, i'm sure I will definitely meet you some other time=D Is your gf going to be there? Lol I always like meeting people who supposedly look like me! It's always a trip.