// *.andysapp:com v.6.5 ~ 2010 Launch

What's not-so-new in the world of drifting. We don't pay attention to this section.

Moderators: charlie, andysapp

andysapp
I need to go outside

Re: // *.andysapp:com v.6.5 ~ 2010 Launch

Post by andysapp »

Thanks ya'll. I'm definitely digging it a lot more. I'm still wrenching on it. It bugs me that so much of the 'art' nav has the same content up top... but that it really because I've been doing so much of my own work lately... so once I start doing more client jobs those sections will fill out better.

I was thinking the other day it is a shame I don't know how many hours I've spent working on my own website. It would be interesting to know. I think this site has been up for at least 9 years, which would definitely be hella wrench time.

Hell, it might even be cool to look at a progression of each version. I know I have the FOERST real site I ever put together for a Net Cultures class in college... I need to find that and post it. I remember it being pretty cool.
Mischif
Clam Salesman

Re: // *.andysapp:com v.6.5 ~ 2010 Launch

Post by Mischif »

I had a copy of the FOERST major website I ever made up until not-too-long ago. It was...not that good.

However, I do have the FOERST decent website I ever made up on the internet, which still wasn't that good.

Hell, my personal website now isn't that good, I need to find the time to make it all more uniform sometime.
Dr. Marlow wrote:i take in crons and spit out dick rides
Greg wrote:the pink hole isn't big enough, although I do fancy a little rumpy pumpy.
Black Guy wrote:See that WPS in the background? Stands for white people shit. Not my problem.
mischivous::home