D1 Chi-Town roll call...

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:

Post by Greg »

well, don't let Ray stay at your place.

you'll need the Roto-Rooter to come in
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
User avatar
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: ๏̯͡๏﴿

Post by charlie »

haha you tell ray to stay his ass away from my apt then :D
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
User avatar
POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4360
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:59 am
Location: !black emperor

Post by POOPscandal »

i'm crashing at charlie's pad.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable
Image
:domo: :domo: :domo:PHOTOBLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:NEW EXCITING BLARG! :domo: :domo: :domo:
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - <3 internet
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

I'm thinking kinda seriously about trying to make this one, esp if I can find a way to drop my 240 off at neukin in Fort Wayne, IN (about 3 hrs away if google is right) to get my cage built. I'll have to talk to those guys and see if it can be done around that time, but seems like it could be a fun trip.
User avatar
CBR
Clam Salesman
Posts: 793
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:55 am
Location: Compton, CA

Post by CBR »

charlie wrote:haha you tell ray to stay his ass away from my apt then :D
LOL, I might stay at Blago's... where is Charlie's place?
Image
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Blago is a cool as hell name.
User avatar
kOOpA
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3770
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:47 am

Post by kOOpA »

CodyW wrote:I'm thinking kinda seriously about trying to make this one, esp if I can find a way to drop my 240 off at neukin in Fort Wayne, IN (about 3 hrs away if google is right) to get my cage built. I'll have to talk to those guys and see if it can be done around that time, but seems like it could be a fun trip.
badass idea. the drift indy dudes are pretty cool, i would hope they could give you a ride the rest of the way (if you're just driving the hatch up).
Image
User avatar
mynameismike
Clam Salesman
Posts: 818
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:33 pm
Location: d1gpwoody

Post by mynameismike »

charlie wrote:....is small but like i said...i can prolly ... a few doodz. i have a f.... and a big .... with tons of b.... and sh..
User avatar
AFSil80
Clam Salesman
Posts: 895
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:40 am
Location: (not) Suh-van-ner

Post by AFSil80 »

I'm supposed to meet some of my friends from North Dakota at Chicago. I don't know if my school schedule is flexible enough for it, though. It's after my summer classes are over, but I don't know when fall semester begins just yet.
- Peter -- '66 Pontiac Le Mans - '93 LX 5.0 --
User avatar
VRT nenders
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4690
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:20 am
Location: My Parent's Basement

Post by VRT nenders »

yo charlies thats not the only thing you should worry about clogging bwahahahaha
Last edited by VRT nenders on Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
VRT nenders
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4690
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:20 am
Location: My Parent's Basement

Post by VRT nenders »

kOOpA wrote:
CodyW wrote:I'm thinking kinda seriously about trying to make this one, esp if I can find a way to drop my 240 off at neukin in Fort Wayne, IN (about 3 hrs away if google is right) to get my cage built. I'll have to talk to those guys and see if it can be done around that time, but seems like it could be a fun trip.
badass idea. the drift indy dudes are pretty cool, i would hope they could give you a ride the rest of the way (if you're just driving the hatch up).
HAHAHAHAHa sorry you said something funny to me....


and cody i've made that trip from the fort to the chi in 2 hours before.
Image
User avatar
kOOpA
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3770
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:47 am

Post by kOOpA »

VRT nenders wrote:
kOOpA wrote:
CodyW wrote:I'm thinking kinda seriously about trying to make this one, esp if I can find a way to drop my 240 off at neukin in Fort Wayne, IN (about 3 hrs away if google is right) to get my cage built. I'll have to talk to those guys and see if it can be done around that time, but seems like it could be a fun trip.
badass idea. the drift indy dudes are pretty cool, i would hope they could give you a ride the rest of the way (if you're just driving the hatch up).
HAHAHAHAHa sorry you said something funny to me....
it's good to get such a positive response the FOERST time i use that joke, thanks man.

wait. what?
Image
User avatar
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: ๏̯͡๏﴿

Post by charlie »

POOPscandal wrote:i'm crashing at charlie's pad.
deal. don't fuck my gf cuz i'll get jealous... of her.
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
User avatar
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:

Post by Greg »

I will probably be driving, but you know how small the WRX is. but anyone is welcome to ride.
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
User avatar
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!

Post by Cankles »

meet us in st louis gregors and we caravan up??
Post Reply