Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!
Moderators: andysapp , charlie , CodyW , Rhoad Racing
POOPscandal
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4360 Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:59 am
Location: !black emperor
Post
by POOPscandal » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:50 pm
charlie wrote: POOPscandal wrote: i'm crashing at charlie's pad.
deal. don't fuck my gf cuz i'll get jealous... of her.
i'll let you watch. and then she can watch. after that its a free for all.
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222 Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!
Post
by Cankles » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:17 am
can i be the fluffer??
Pittsy
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3698 Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:35 pm
Location: Location: Location
Post
by Pittsy » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:27 am
I'm totally down for the trip. My birthday is the 9th, so this would be one hell of a birthday trip.
I don't know where I'm gunna come up with the money... but I'm in.
"Too poor for the DM RBO Elite, but they let me tag along anyway."
John Lennon wrote: I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.
VRT nenders
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4690 Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:20 am
Location: My Parent's Basement
Post
by VRT nenders » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:45 am
i'm worried i won't make this cause of funds too, and that would fucking suck, but we shall see.
dangerdan
Fresh Meat
Posts: 64 Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:37 pm
Location: Defiance, MO
Post
by dangerdan » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:52 pm
I'm going for shore...possibly competing...If I can get some more cheddar as we say in the hood.
Pittsy
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3698 Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:35 pm
Location: Location: Location
Post
by Pittsy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:13 pm
VRT nenders wrote: i'm worried i won't make this cause of funds too, and that would fucking suck, but we shall see.
Nendel, you're in. I'm in. We're all in. We WILL make this happen.
"Too poor for the DM RBO Elite, but they let me tag along anyway."
John Lennon wrote: I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964 Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb
Post
by shawn shawn » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:25 pm
myshudo wrote: VRT nenders wrote: i'm worried i won't make this cause of funds too, and that would fucking suck, but we shall see.
Nendel, you're in. I'm in. We're all in. We WILL make this happen.
_team rowdy _
revel
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7666 Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: DeepDishDreams&StretchedTireNaps
Post
by revel » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:24 am
shawn: is that koston playing the drums?
also love the new sig!!! bringin baronial back
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964 Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb
Post
by shawn shawn » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:08 pm
revel wrote: shawn: is that koston playing the drums?
also love the new sig!!! bringin baronial back
haha no thats "death from above 1979".
That's a Team Marionette knock off sticker I did a while back for fun. Did I say knock off..... TRIBUTE! haha
_team rowdy _
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263 Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah
Post
by struka » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:41 pm
i am going, alyson might...
greg, are you going through nash.?
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222 Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!
Post
by Cankles » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:09 pm
we need to figure out where we are all staying, those of us that arent crashing at someones house/apartment/barn that is
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575 Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:
Post
by Greg » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:12 pm
word up Struka.
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526 Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: à¹Ì¯Í¡à¹ï´¿
Post
by charlie » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:21 pm
lol you guys should stay
here s'like two seconds from my apt.
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526 Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: à¹Ì¯Í¡à¹ï´¿
Post
by charlie » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:22 pm
on second thought it's probably way too small (and a joke anyway). where did you guys stay last time? downtown? i'm sure there's plenty of room to tailgate at the hotels in Skokie which is just a bit northwest of the city.
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403 Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:
Post
by P.Haire » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:34 pm
i got a place to stay, i just gotta remember to get that dude's cheese wiz.
please believe